Christmas/New Year's No-Show Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Hello everyone, and welcome to our special Christmas and New Year's setlist party! LemonMacPhisto and I have designed a great setlist; it's a little longer than your usual show, but it should have something for everyone. In all but a few cases, we will be using live performances of each song.

Aaaaand we have a Frequently Asked Question!

Q: What is that song played before U2 take the stage?
A: None other than HARD ACT TO FOLLOW by New Zealand's brilliant Split Enz.

Before the concert begins, KhanadaRhodes will be streaming a pre-show selection of music, and she will also be playing a post-show. U2 themselves will take the stage around 7:50pm US eastern time.

The stream is available at the following address:
http://66.61.42.103:8000

Please note: this stream can only support SIXTEEN connections. If anyone can mirror it, that'd be really cool.

Instructions for opening the stream (Windows, but Mac should be similar):

• iTunes
    Advanced -> Open Stream (or keyboard shortcut CTRL U) and paste the stream link on the space provided.

RealPlayer
    Open (or keyboard shortcut CTRL O) and paste http://66.61.42.103:8000/listen.pls on the space provided

Winamp
    Play -> URL (or keyboard shortcut CTRL L) and paste the stream link on the space provided.

Windows Media Player
    File -> Open URL (or keyboard shortcut CTRL U) and paste the stream link on the space provided.

Enjoy our concert!

Last edited:
Hello to my good ol' posting chums pattip, raven, Axver and Kuh. :hyper:

Let's make it a good night! Viva Our Teh U2

Just a bit of an edit I made to the original post that those of you already here may not see:

Aaaaand we have a Frequently Asked Question!

Q: What is that song played before U2 take the stage?
A: None other than HARD ACT TO FOLLOW by New Zealand's brilliant Split Enz.

pattip2000 said:
u2 takes the "stage" at 7:50 you say?
they're here in my bedroom (eww not like that, pervs) and i'm holding them hostage and forcing them to play the songs axver and lmp have put together :drool:

catlhere said:
Hello to my good ol' posting chums pattip, raven, Axver and Kuh. :hyper:

Let's make it a good night! Viva Our Teh U2
:wave: hello there :flirt:

Diane L said:
:hyper: :hyper:

I came home today instead of tomorrow, so I'm in front of my computer, ready to hang out with all my Setlist Party peeps!!!
Well you made the right decision! :wink:

-puts a party hat on Diane L and everyone else-

LETS BOOGY PEOPLE! :dance:

KhanadaRhodes said:

they're here in my bedroom (eww not like that, pervs) and i'm holding them hostage and forcing them to play the songs axver and lmp have put together :drool:

awsome

Diane L said:
:hyper: :hyper:

I came home today instead of tomorrow, so I'm in front of my computer, ready to hang out with all my Setlist Party peeps!!!

Hey! :wave: Nice to see you, and nice to see everyone else who's shown up so far.

Just so all of you know: LemonMacPhisto has had to go out and will likely be back sometime during the second half of the show.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:wave: hello there :flirt:
Notice I saved the best for last in that list of names? :flirt:
:wink:

And hi Raven, don't forget to party hard tonight. This is the best Festivus present evar!!! :rockon:

OH NO!

I AM MONDO CRY! :sad:

I may not be around for some of the show because I apparently have to go out to eat with my family right now. Shitballs. :tsk:

Oh well. I'll stay as long as I can. :|

KhanadaRhodes said:

noooooo!!! :sad: tell them you can't :mad:
Well I'll see what I can do. But it's the "holidays" so you know you are kinda obligated to be family oriented at these times. I love that no one told me my nieces were coming over today. Thanks people. :tsk:

This is going to be the night of nights! I can feel lots of surprises coming up! Will someone be keeping track of the setlist so far? It might not be the same with Lila at the head, but i'll take what I can get.

I luvs you all interference! -huggles-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom