Christmas/New Year's No-Show Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. God Part II 30 December 1989, Dublin
2. Desire / 1969 (snippet) / So You Want To Be A Rock 'n' Roll Star (snippet) 10 January 1990, Rotterdam
3. All Along The Watchtower / In God's Country (snippet) 10 January 1990, Rotterdam
4. The Electric Co. / Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting (snippet) / Three Little Birds (snippet) / Break On Through (snippet) / See Me, Feel Me (snippet) 20 September 2005, Chicago
5. Vertigo / Stories For Boys (snippet) 28 March 2005, San Diego
6. 11 O'clock Tick Tock 4 November 1981, Berlin
7. The Ocean 4 November 1981, Berlin
8. Promenade Studio
9. All I Want Is You 20 October 1989, Sydney
10. Bad 20 October 1989, Sydney
11. Original Of The Species 6 October 2005, Late Night With Conan O'Brien
12. Happy Christmas (War Is Over) 16 December 1988, The Late Late Show
13. Please

cerveza said:

well, yes I have. repeatedly.

doesn't work.

Use something that isn't Windows Pile Of Shit Player.

Like WinAmp. :drool:

Queen Bee said:
The people with the loop problems: please tell me you're not accessing the stream from your browser. I just pasted the link into my browser and it only plays about 15 seconds of the same song. Follow the instructions in the first post!

It would be kind of hilarious if they did! :lol:

Queen no I went straight to WMP and loaded it through the open URL area ...... KhanadaRhodes is right WMP stinks !!!!!!!!
:huh:

I have not had a problem with WMP until this evening though

KhanadaRhodes said:
it'd be nice if people would stop whining about technical problems and actually try out the stuff people have suggested to fix it :hmm:

so sorry, but the suggestions aren't working.

I'm gonna stop saying anything now.

cerveza said:
so sorry, but the suggestions aren't working.

I'm gonna stop saying anything now.
i never saw you say anything about trying another media player. i might be mistaken, but i think you mentioned earlier that you were using wmp. but regardless, try using something else.

I don't recall hearing Bad... must be the fact I keep getting booted out of the stream (listening thru iTunes). I currently hear Please (on and off) :reject:

Queen Bee said:
The stream kicks me out a lot on Winamp. To solve this I just hit the play button and I'm magically back into the stream and can listen to music :shocked:

:shocked: The same amazingly works for me! :shocked:

Though maybe it'll be more stable if I follow Timo's lead. I might use Calculator, though. :hmm:

SETLIST

2. Desire / 1969 (snippet) / So You Want To Be A Rock 'n' Roll Star (snippet) 10 January 1990, Rotterdam
3. All Along The Watchtower / In God's Country (snippet) 10 January 1990, Rotterdam
4. The Electric Co. / Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting (snippet) / Three Little Birds (snippet) / Break On Through (snippet) / See Me, Feel Me (snippet) 20 September 2005, Chicago
8. Promenade Studio
13. Please 23 September 1997, Sarajevo
14. City Of Blinding Lights

This amazing mix of Please / COBL was made by LemonMacPhisto himself (it's not U2mixer's one).

Queen Bee said:
Was that the excellent Please --> COBL mix by U2mixer?!? :drool: :bow:

U2mixer used Popmart Mexico, not Sarajevo, so LMP made one using the Almighty Sarajevo Please.

Axver said:

:shocked: The same amazingly works for me! :shocked:

Though maybe it'll be more stable if I follow Timo's lead. I might use Calculator, though. :hmm:

Oh lord, you guys are too funny. :lol: :lol:

I might leave soon, because my internet connection is still being a bitch. I just had to endure five minutes of 9 Mbps. I don't know what the hell is wrong with the wireless. Thankfully, it's up to 48 Kbps right now.

timothius said:

Safety in numbers... I hear you.

I'm getting a pretty stable connection with Disk Defragmenter at the moment. :up:

I tried listening on System Restore and all I could hear was Pavarotti. :(

SETLIST

8. Promenade Studio
13. Please 23 September 1997, Sarajevo
14. City Of Blinding Lights / 40 (snippet) Chicago video with 40 added from 31 January 1998, Sao Paulo
15. October

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom