Christmas/New Year's No-Show Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what did everyone get from Santa this year? Anything good?

Maybe a better question, who else is thrilled that Christmas is over?

Lila64 said:

GuinnessBeer.jpg

Make that a double, please..:drool:

SETLIST

1. God Part II 30 December 1989, Dublin
2. Desire / 1969 (snippet) / So You Want To Be A Rock 'n' Roll Star (snippet) 10 January 1990, Rotterdam
3. All Along The Watchtower / In God's Country (snippet) 10 January 1990, Rotterdam
4. The Electric Co. / Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting (snippet) / Three Little Birds (snippet) / Break On Through (snippet) / See Me, Feel Me (snippet) 20 September 2005, Chicago
5. Vertigo

timothius said:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

But still... :hug:.

It took me nearly five minutes to see this, as it has gone down to 13 Mbps. :happy:

Pattip2000, Santa must have taken his boring pills when he came to my house. I got books and clothes (actually, more like books, socks, and underwear.) To say it was a less-than-thrilling Christmas would be an understatement.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I also got the Live 8 DVD. Pink Floyd's set more than made up for the lack of the really cheap bass guitar I had asked for.

SETLIST

2. Desire / 1969 (snippet) / So You Want To Be A Rock 'n' Roll Star (snippet) 10 January 1990, Rotterdam
3. All Along The Watchtower / In God's Country (snippet) 10 January 1990, Rotterdam
4. The Electric Co. / Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting (snippet) / Three Little Birds (snippet) / Break On Through (snippet) / See Me, Feel Me (snippet) 20 September 2005, Chicago
5. Vertigo / Stories For Boys (snippet) 28 March 2005, San Diego
6. 11 O'clock Tick Tock

GibsonGirl said:

It took me nearly five minutes to see this, as it has gone down to 13 Mbps. :happy:

Pattip2000, Santa must have taken his boring pills when he came to my house. I got books and clothes (actually, more like books, socks, and underwear.) To say it was a less-than-thrilling Christmas would be an understatement.

Do you mean to say books are boring? :sad:

Axver said:

Do you mean to say books are boring? :sad:

I love books! But in comparison to bass guitars...yes, books are boring. :sad: And I've already finished one of the books, so there's only one more to go. :sad:

Apparently, my big present was "university!" :happy:

GibsonGirl said:

I love books! But in comparison to bass guitars...yes, books are boring. :sad: And I've already finished one of the books, so there's only one more to go. :sad:

Apparently, my big present was "university!" :happy:

*hits you with a stick*

Books > guitars!

(Though I love both. But books are half my life. :drool: )

SETLIST

6. 11 O'clock Tick Tock 4 November 1981, Berlin
7. The Ocean

Man, that three solo 11 O'clock Tick Tock owns several continents. :drool:

Axver said:

*hits you with a stick*

Books > guitars!

(Though I love both. But books are half my life. :drool: )

:tsk:

I enjoy books, but you can't pour your heart and soul into a book! You can't feel a book vibrating in your hands as sweet, glorious music reverberates around you... :drool:

SETLIST

6. 11 O'clock Tick Tock 4 November 1981, Berlin
7. The Ocean 4 November 1981, Berlin
8. Promenade

GibsonGirl said:

:tsk:

I enjoy books, but you can't pour your heart and soul into a book!

YOU CAN IF YOU WRITE ONE! :rant:

And books conjure up so much imagery. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom