Chris Martin @ Chicago show?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RicoT.O

The Fly
I read on u2log.com that Chris Martin (Coldplay) was at the Chicago show, and he was taking pictures with people in the Ellipse. Wow!! I bet he's checking the shows to steal some of U2's tour design. : ( j/k!

It would be nice to see some pics of some fans with Chris.:drool:

He was there, he was standing in the little "corral" area in front of the soundboard. Had a hooded sweatshirt on and kept the hood up most of the night. Bono thanked Coldplay for being there. They played in Chicago the night before. Sorry no pictures, we were in the stands behind him, not in the GA crowd.

Bono mentioned that they were playing "Bad" for one of their friends that was there, don't know if that was Chris or not.

Last edited:
lucky you.... how'd you get tix? i tried but they were already being scapled on ebay before they went on sale sat. at noon...

I am highly anticipating the new Coldplay album. I thought I read somewhere he was in the bawmb sheltaah.

leeannml said:

Bono mentioned that they were playing "Bad" for one of their friends that was there, don't know if that was Chris or not.

Was that part of what Bono was saying in his intro to Bad? I couldn't make out all he said there....

cheers!

RicoT.O said:
I read on u2log.com that Chris Martin (Coldplay) was at the Chicago show.... : ( j/k!

Is it too much to ask for Coldplay to open for U2 rather than freakin KoL?

Re: Re: Chris Martin @ Chicago show?

sociopathetic said:
RicoT.O said:
I read on u2log.com that Chris Martin (Coldplay) was at the Chicago show.... : ( j/k!

Is it too much to ask for Coldplay to open for U2 rather than freakin KoL?

you are kidding right? gawd i hope so...

no way that coldplay would open for u2..! :no:

actually this is quite funny now that I think about it..:lol:

Back
Top Bottom