Chicago IV Friendly, Kind Setlist Watch and Thread Party, Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sociopathetic said:
I'm so jealous. This is by far the best setlist yet.

Ironically....I'm not...I'm happy with the perfomance I got on the 10th....even if it was the same as the 9th....besides OOTS and Vertigo 2.

(and it seems funny now...but ever since I saw the band live...I don't want to check the setlists anymore.....I need some more tickets in my hands I guess.)

Lila64 said:
knox - where were you tonite. GAs, right? Ellipse? Rail?

I was the THIRD PERSON OFF THE RAIL, AGAIN. This time, I was just to the left of the tip of the ellipse, on the outside.

This band is absolutely on FIRE, whoever has tickets for Philadelphia on Saturday, you're seeing them at a perfect time...

nurse chrissi said:

okay we are behind the stage 2 rows up on Edge's side - the view was amazing - I'm thinking that these are the best reserved seats in the house. Honestly the best part of the entire show was at the end of 40 - Adam Bono and Edge are all in a semi circle facing Larry and his drum kit - Bono has the biggest grin on his face - a real honest joyful smile and the others are doing the same and they kind of formed this unit - I've never seen them look at each other with such respect and love - it was amazing

as for the leaving you hanging - well........:evil:

about the semi-circle.... it was so powerful. so i snapped a pic of it. :wink: here--> h*tp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v713/U2bpbear24/U2%205-12-05/U2concert5-12-05007.jpg

also, im SO happy they played UTEOTW... one of my faves. I am blown away from this concert. it was amazing. and i got to meet the Edge when he came out for autographs. :drool: :drool: :drool: here--> h*tp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v713/U2bpbear24/U2%205-12-05/U2concert5-12-05003.jpg

U2bpbear24, do you have any other pictures from when Edge was signing things? That's my head, I think, in the lower corner of the photo you posted the link for. I didn't have a camera with me...

Catlady said:
U2bpbear24, do you have any other pictures from when Edge was signing things? That's my head, I think, in the lower corner of the photo you posted the link for. I didn't have a camera with me...

lol, awesome. i have one other that i took.

here--> h*tp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v713/U2bpbear24/U2%205-12-05/U2concert5-12-05004.jpg

Oh my god this setlist sounds like the best show ever, and this image of the boys so pleased and loving each other is just so wonderful! thanks so much for sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom