Chicago IV Friendly, Kind Setlist Watch and Thread Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MikeSt said:
hey RademR, did u meet up with ALLY?

actually, I didn't get a chance.

5/9 I met with Kyra and Trainspotter from England. We met before and after the show.

after the 5/10 show i met up with hefu2. I met a couple other people from interference but i was so drained out and dead by the end of the show I dont even remember who.

mikal said:

i hear ya!:D

About a week and a half ago, I inexplicably turned into a morning person, after months of being a creature of the night. Next thing you know, I'm going to be lining up for friggin early bird specials at the local buffet...

they wont omit streets

it will follow pride, followed by one, and that will conculde the main set

then the fun will begin...

Geez, I'm late again and now there's some kind of spoiler going on? I can't wait. :drool:

VintagePunk said:

About a week and a half ago, I inexplicably turned into a morning person, after months of being a creature of the night. Next thing you know, I'm going to be lining up for friggin early bird specials at the local buffet...

nice. i've been waking up real early lately too. kind of scary.

RademR said:

actually, I didn't get a chance.

5/9 I met with Kyra and Trainspotter from England. We met before and after the show.

after the 5/10 show i met up with hefu2. I met a couple other people from interference but i was so drained out and dead by the end of the show I dont even remember who.

i met you right after the show on the 10th :wave:

i hung out with Ally in line on the 10th as well

sami0201 said:

same here...but I'm assuming it will come after Pride. They just can't not play Streets

Must have Streets...there were a good 8-12 JT shows without Streets, the ones where Stand By Me opened...I'd have been pissed

* VERTIGO
* ABOY
* ELEVATION
* GLORIA // THE OCEAN
* BEAUTIFUL DAY
* MIRACLE DRUG
* SYCMIOYO
* LPOE
* SBS
* BTBS // JOHNNY // HANDS THAT BUILT AMERICA // JOHNNY [x2]
* RTSS // HALLELUJIAH
DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS
* COBL
* OOTS
* PRIDE
* WTSHNN

VintagePunk said:

:lmao:

Get ready to drop the tim tams to the crowd....

~BrightestStar~ said:
VP...morning person? I'll disown you as my clone...:tsk:

How many songs do we suppose are left?
*scuse the newbie question*

it's sick, i tell ya. I slept till 8:30 the other morning, and felt like i'd slept in...usually, I'm up by 6 or 7. :yikes:

mkdominatr said:

WOW never knew that

Picture that now...like, if they decided screw it we're not playing Vertigo at the 1st New York show...people would go nuts :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom