Chicago IV Friendly, Kind Setlist Watch and Thread Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Welcome everyone to our fourth and final Chicago setlist party! This is indeed the most anticipated night, and I'm sure we all hope the desired setlist variation occurs. I sincerely hope that no matter what is played, we can all be civil and friendly. After all, this is a PARTY, first and foremost, and let's make it as good a party as you can on an Internet forum! Which means ...

... Tim Tams, the Holy of Holies of chocolate biscuits, for all! Plus other Kiwi goodies like pavlova and Arataki manuka honey sandwiches and glasses of L&P. And don't forget the totally off-topic discussion.

I'd like all of you to know right now that U2 will open with Red Light. Failing that, it will be LAPOE, or if some of you get your way, Zoo Station.

hi! it's gonna be my first FULL setlist party because I don't have school tomorrow (I'm on the east coast of the U.S. so when they aren't in my timezone the shows end too late) :wave:

I hope things do remain civilized, otherwise neutral may go postal on yer asses

:wink:

i think this will definitely be the most mixed setlist of the tour, so i am excited to see it

though after going to the first 3 shows in chicago im sad im not able to be at this one

:wave: :wave: :wave:

How are you feeling today Diane?

And we did see a glimpse of the MW beaded screen in soundcheck earlier today, so.... who knows what's in store...

First setlist party. Never had the time!

Not new here, just don't post much. The coors light is flowing! Too bad we can't get someone with a speakerphone on there! :drool:

sami0201 said:
chizip, that is my dream song that they would play---I'd just start crying that I wasn't there!!! haha. Hopefully tonight will have a lot of surprises...
my friend asked the edge if they were ever going to play it

he said they were working on it and that we'd see it before the fall leg came around

Chizip said:

my friend asked the edge if they were ever going to play it

he said they were working on it and that we'd see it before the fall leg came around

are you serious!!? Too bad I won't be at a show until the fall unless by a miracle I get tickets to the Garden next week (or convince my parents to let me skip 2 days of school to go to NJ)! I'll die if they play that!!

Electrical Storm ... :drool:

My prediction is that we'll see at least two of the following six: UTEOTW, ISHFWILF, WOWY, I Will Follow, Out Of Control, Stuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom