Chicago IV Friendly, Kind Setlist Watch and Thread Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I just got home and saw this thread at page 14, I thought the show had starter earlier than normal.

Sounds like it's going to be exciting tonight!!

TheBrush said:
yo chizip, prediction my mets take 2 of three from your cards this weekend:madspit:

uh huh, there was a dodgers fan talking trash to me and we ended up taking 3 of 4 from them, so id keep my mouth shut if i were you :wink:

Yeah, the party turned to a pissing contest the other night...and I think the word "schlong" made an appearance :(

Hi Miroslava! I thought setlist parties were dorky... hehe

see's spoilers...wonder's how fast he can get to chicago...it's only an hour drive from st. louis right?

1fb826f5.jpg

Dallas tuning up :)

CTU2fan said:
Yeah, the party turned to a pissing contest the other night...and I think the word "schlong" made an appearance :(
:lol: too bad i missed that

TheBrush said:
we are unstoppable glavine is pitching hes money...........wait a minute...sonovabi...

Glavine??? Now when PEDRO pitches you guys are unstoppable...damn I miss Pedro :(

They are CT, they are... speaking of dorky things... have room in your Dublin tent for one more? Might have to camp :D

I'm only here cause neutral told me Chizip had made flirty eyes in my general direction :flirt:

Miroslava said:
They are CT, they are... speaking of dorky things... have room in your Dublin tent for one more? Might have to camp :D

I'm only here cause neutral told me Chizip had made flirty eyes in my general direction :flirt:

Flirty eyes? Is that like "wiggling eyebrows?" Why camping, what's going on?

Miroslava said:

bringing signs to u2 shows is dorky too :wink:

:flirt:

TheBrush said:

that called humor, i think i can hit off glavine. i was kidding, should be a good series

Poor Tommy...what is with guys signing w/the Mets and just losing it? Bonilla, Alomar...now Glavine...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom