Chicago IV Friendly, Kind Setlist Watch and Thread Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

Bet some PLEBA girls know the answer to this one, right down to the date and songs played hatless. :wink:
Pleba girls rule! After the "boys" of course!

Last edited:
Axver said:

:lol:

UF Tour? He had a cowboy had on JT, that pirate-y thing on Lovetown, skullcap on ZooTV, cowboy hat on Popmart, and then beanie for the last two.

Bet some PLEBA girls know the answer to this one, right down to the date and songs played hatless. :wink:

hehe yeah thats what i was thinking too. i have a JT documentary where in the early part of the tour he wasnt wearing his hat too much, but i think that was just off stage...i dont think he went onstage without it.

innominata8 said:
hello again everyone. anyone going to the boston shows? i'm hitting boston 1 and trying to get tix to boston 3.

Shall be at all three. Can't wait! :rockon: :drool:

MikeSt said:

hehe yeah thats what i was thinking too. i have a JT documentary where in the early part of the tour he wasnt wearing his hat too much, but i think that was just off stage...i dont think he went onstage without it.

Yeah, I've seen photos floating around of him hatless at various points, but never during shows. I'm sure he did take it off during some concerts, though. Just can't think of any off the top of my head!

Dear People Managing Ellipse For 28/05/2005,

Please only beep myself into the ellipse. My girlfriend and I shall then go and have a nice dinner while KOL play and stroll into an empty ellipse at 8:30. At this point, you will permit me to select a few other friends to join us for the show.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Axver, Bono's Personal Setlisteriser

Axver said:

Yeah, I've seen photos floating around of him hatless at various points, but never during shows. I'm sure he did take it off during some concerts, though. Just can't think of any off the top of my head!

I think you guys might be right about UF being the last time. I can't remember any on stage hatless pics since then either :scratch:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom