Chicago IV Friendly, Kind Setlist Watch and Thread Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone, news flash.

Edge has said that ...

U2 will play ...

All of ...

ZOOROPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Except that's a lie.

Nate Dogg said:
not to stray off topic, but has anyone read "In Conversation with Bono"...I started today, and it's pretty interesting...

I just found out that the library I work at bought a copy because I requested it, and it's waiting there for me!!! Unfortunately, I won't be there until Sunday because I've been sick.

I skimmed through it, and it looks like it's well worth reading.

I'm impressed, not one person has posted the spoiler, just to be a prick...like that jackass that spoiled The 6th Sense on the radio before it came out...

I just got the In Conversation book yesterday and I'm almost through with it (it's been slow at work). Good stuff but also a lot of stuff that has been said in various interviews over the years. That man sure can talk...

live8.truelook.com/face/sqface.jsp?func=motion&name=/uc/bulls/highright&pan=-12.01001&tilt=-20.53&panfov=23.35&tiltfov=18.2&overlay=default&skin=default&useapplet=false&time=1115949022882&width=640&height=480&quality=65&catalogname=catalog

VintagePunk said:

*needs an exploding anger smiley*

I've seen him totally blow off little kids at Skydome...

Hate it when they do that. I mean, if you don't want to sign for me, fine. But don't dissapoint a little kid.

That's why, even though he's a Yankee, I respect Derek Jeter. He's a classy guy. When I went to the Sox-Yankees during the playoffs, he was out there and he made sure every kid got an autograph before he started doing autographs for others. I didn't get one, but I'd rather a little kid get it than me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom