Chicago II Setlist Watch, Random Topics, and Party Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
daygloeyes2 said:

I'm reminded of it everytime I look at my tickets in my drawer. And it's killing me.

Ah I don't have that pleasure yet :)

Soon enough I will be wanting to gnaw my arm off while looking at the tickets...

I'm sure you not the only one...Staring At The Tickets...

what time of the day will the setlist parties be for the European shows?
We'll be breaking out the kegs in the light of day...

timothius said:

Ah I don't have that pleasure yet :)

Soon enough I will be wanting to gnaw my arm off while looking at the tickets...

I'm sure you not the only one...Staring At The Tickets...

I stare at them almost everyday...it's pathetic. :reject:

I bet an elephant that the next song will be Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own !

Lila64 said:

It's very common amongst U2 fans:(

Yea...but this is going to be my only show so far...I'm just waiting to see if TM is going to sell some tickets for one of the two September Chicago shows...or if I can get box seating again

I'm going to have the depressions even more...but at least I'll have a DVD to remember the show by

daygloeyes2 said:

I stare at them almost everyday...it's pathetic. :reject:

I did exactly the same thing when I got tickets for my favourite band for the first time last year. I looked at them every day pinned up on my wall just killing myself.

It's worth the wait... best night of my life. (My concert was December 2 last year! So I know how you're feeling!)

I was told the UK is 8 hours ahead of the west coast (PST) and 9 ahead of Europe (PST). So that might cut into my work schedule. Dammit!

I would gladly stare at my tickets but they are still at admissions i haven't gone to pick them up yet...lol i will during my holidays in July tho...don't have the time right now:( ..:)

timothius said:

I did exactly the same thing when I got tickets for my favourite band for the first time last year. I looked at them every day pinned up on my wall just killing myself.

It's worth the wait... best night of my life. (My concert was December 2 last year! So I know how you're feeling!)

I know it's going to be worth the wait...especially if I get into the ellipse!

12/4/05-my 1st U2 show. Can't wait. :hyper:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Yea...but this is going to be my only show so far...I'm just waiting to see if TM is going to sell some tickets for one of the two September Chicago shows...or if I can get box seating again

I'm going to have the depressions even more...but at least I'll have a DVD to remember the show by

I've (only) got 3 shows under my belt so far (few compared to many others on here). I'm hoping for L.A. tix to be released, or to not be too, umm,... ripped off by scalpers come October/Nov. Don't know if your city is any better than mine (ticket-wise that is)

Hello All

Just checking into the party. I am getting ready to head to the show tomorrow as well. Debating how early to get there. I have GA's. Hmmmm

Think we will have a traditional set list tomorrow too?

daygloeyes2 said:

Wow...a U2 Virgin...you are going to have a ball!

I remember my first u2 show...exactly four years ago yesterday...holiday wise....but date wise....it will be exactly four years in four days since my first U2 concert.

Before Miracle Drug ... Bono gave speech ... Chicago wonderful city ... past fans and that there is a whole new generation of fans .... facing the future ...

daygloeyes2 said:

Late bloomer? Or just young?

Oops, suppers's ready. BBS...

01. City Of Blinding Lights
02. Vertigo
03. Elevation
04. Cry / The Electric Co.
05. An Cat Dubh
06. Into The Heart
07. Beautiful Day
08. New Year's Day
09. Miracle Drug
10. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

Lila64 said:

I've (only) got 3 shows under my belt so far (few compared to many others on here). I'm hoping for L.A. tix to be released, or to not be too, umm,... ripped off by scalpers come October/Nov. Don't know if your city is any better than mine (ticket-wise that is)

It's worse...It's Chicago for christ sake...it's worse ticket wise here and in NYC I think.

But I paid for mine offically...so I don't have to worry about the scalpers.

I got two shows total under my belt...tomorrow is my third.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Wow...a U2 Virgin...you are going to have a ball!

I remember my first u2 show...exactly four years ago yesterday...holiday wise....but date wise....it will be exactly four years in four days since my first U2 concert.

They say you never forget your 1st. :wink:

anyone think Chicago 4 is going to get a Zoo-TV type setlist, opening with Zoo Station, possibly with End Of The World and/or Even Better making appearances?

random note

I have 3 extra tickets for the show tomorrow in 324, since upgrading to GA's - if anyone wants to drive all night to get here, I have tix for ya. ;)

Seriously though, if you know of anyone just wanting to get into the building have them look me up, don't want the tickets to go to waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom