Chicago II Setlist Watch, Random Topics, and Party Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad that The Electric Co. is there!

And I have a very good dentist! :up:

01. City Of Blinding Lights
02. Vertigo
03. Elevation
04. Cry / The Electric Co.
05. An Cat Dubh

kellyahern said:

or Bono could add longer snippets :lol:

Bad-> Ruby Tuesday -> Sympathy For The Devil -> MLK -> All I Want Is You -> Walk On The Wildside -> MLK -> Amazing Grace -> Stories For Boys -> MLK -> MLK -> Vertigo -> MLK -> Psalm 1 -> Psalm 2 -> Psalm 3 -> MLK -> Vertigo -> I Can See For Miles -> MLK -> Playboy Mansion -> The Fool -> MLK -> Ruby Tuesday -> Sympathy For The Devil -> Miami -> The Cry -> MLK -> MLK

timothius said:

Bad-> Ruby Tuesday -> Sympathy For The Devil -> MLK -> All I Want Is You -> Walk On The Wildside -> MLK -> Amazing Grace -> Stories For Boys -> MLK -> MLK -> Vertigo -> MLK -> Psalm 1 -> Psalm 2 -> Psalm 3 -> MLK -> Vertigo -> I Can See For Miles -> MLK -> Playboy Mansion -> The Fool -> MLK -> Ruby Tuesday -> Sympathy For The Devil -> Miami -> The Cry -> MLK -> MLK

:lol:

timothius said:

Now that's something I can listen to...I don't care if it's long...I would listen to it and love it!

This is the first time An Cat Dubh has been played at two consecutive shows this tour, I do believe.

timothius said:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

timothius said:

I could be wrong....but I think you're trying to say that you want MLK to be played? :wink:

Sweet this is shaping up to be my kind of DVD Electric Co not An Cat...i was just thinking if i want a concert DVD from this tour i would want those two songs...lol i hope they keep them! :dance:

angel_28 said:
Thats not the same setlist as Saturday (Electric Co )or did the guy mean its a standard setlist from the tour so far?...lol sorry i've been doing other things...so i'm abit out of it :coocoo:

Did'nt talk to her for long, she just said that the setlist is the same as Sat...opening with COBL, but leaving out Bad. No other details. :)

Axver said:
This is the first time An Cat Dubh has been played at two consecutive shows this tour, I do believe.

This should be a VERY good DVD (provided the rest of the setlist goes as usual).

IMO, perhaps the most ecclectic mix since...well, in a long while.

Axver - I just meant that if they leave 'Bad' out, that's one less song they would play, if the set list is supposed to be the same as Saturday (okay, I overestimated - 6-7 minutes?)

Axver said:

Wait, that's wrong. San Jose II --> Phoenix I. Also, if you count it, LA Rehearsal --> San Diego I.

But it's an unusual occurrence!

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Now you are making me think about it! :drool: :drool:

I watched it earlier this evening, and it's currently cued up on the San Jose2 show I'm listening to - kinda like playing along :wink:

Lila64 said:
Axver - I just meant that if they leave 'Bad' out, that's one less song they would play, if the set list is supposed to be the same as Saturday (okay, I overestimated - 6-7 minutes?)

Well, we've already got The Electric Co. instead ...

Axver said:

Wait, that's wrong. San Jose II --> Phoenix I. Also, if you count it, LA Rehearsal --> San Diego I.

But it's an unusual occurrence!
well you were right it has not been played in two consecutives shows... in the same town :)

Is it safe to say there wont be any surprises the next couple nights if theyre filming? I doubt they will add a new song to the setlist if they havent played it a couple times already.

01. City Of Blinding Lights
02. Vertigo
03. Elevation
04. Cry / The Electric Co.
05. An Cat Dubh
06. Into The Heart

I was at the 1st Chicago show and wanted to hear the Electric Co. so bad :mad:

I wonder why they didn't play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom