Chicago II Setlist Watch, Random Topics, and Party Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lila64 said:
Welcome Axver and Timothius.

Axver - do you need your TimTam pureed tonight? Liquid TimTam?

:lmao:

I think I'll wait a few hours until the numbness has subsided. The right side of my face feels bloody huge.

U2dork said:
Well, it's not a rip off for the people who haven't seen the show yet...

True... but it's one less song. They should replace it with something, no? That's 10-15 minutes less U2 for tonites crowd :ohmy:

Hello Everyone who just came in..Axver i hope the dentist didn't hurt you too much...i have to go in month...:huh:

Axver said:

I think I'll wait a few hours until the numbness has subsided. The right side of my face feels bloody huge.

It's starts with the right side of your face... then it goes to you left... Before you know it you're entire head is huge....

And you are....Australian. :)

Evening all - not sure how long I'll be here, but...

And Axver, I can sympathize with dental issues, though my mild discomfort is nothing compared to what you must be feeling (or not, as the case may be) :)

and I went to the LA shows, and didn't get any Bad at all... I'll have to enjoy it vicariously thru one of the show CDs...

01. City Of Blinding Lights
02. Vertigo
03. Elevation
04. Cry / The Electric Co.

kellyahern said:

:yes:

I like COBL better as an opener than LAOPE. Just my personal preference, I feel COBL "sets the mood" better and when LAOPE is later it re-energizes the show.

But I don't dislike LAOPE as an opener either :)

Me....I like anything they give me...I'm not that much of a unique complainer....I'm one of those people who complains just to complain.....I know.......:coocoo:

timothius said:

Don't need it.:wink: There's a wind in my sales that will protect...and provail.

Watch out, a Wellington hurricane is about to blow you off course. :wink:

Ha! I think I'll let Zoofred continue. I'm gonna go get me another tasty cold beverage...

Lila64 said:

True... but it's one less song. They should replace it with something, no? That's 10-15 minutes less U2 for tonites crowd :ohmy:

How have they already lost 10-15 minutes of U2?

Thats not the same setlist as Saturday (Electric Co )or did the guy mean its a standard setlist from the tour so far?...lol sorry i've been doing other things...so i'm abit out of it :coocoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom