Chicago II Setlist Watch, Random Topics, and Party Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
angel_28 said:
Mine is the 4 cam version....:hyper:....there is also a one cam version..i have both :)

where did you get it?!?!?!?!!?1 i've been trying to find a copy!

hello,
u2achtung.com has someone in the United Center who should give them the set list too and he will send some pictures py phone.

It will be posted on their Forum Général Vertigo // Tour 2005.
A picture has been yet posted in the thread [Spoilers] Chicago Nights .

Last edited:
Speaking of cover songs, my mother listens to an "all christian" station and while I was trapped in her car being forced to listen, to my surprise a U2 cover came on. My sister asked why the station would play someone's cover version of the song Pride but not the original Pride as done by U2. I had no answer for that.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

What songs don't you have?

haha. I am a real music buyer, what can I say. Though I dont have this band's new CD I heard on a radio station here AM60....but ther enot on Itunes....and cant find their album...so hey, you win this one! lol.

here is the 1st picture send by a friend

here is the adress, I can't post a picture

h**p://u2dl.free.fr/20050509/20050509-01.jpg

he tells me ther is a guy who warms up the crowd because the DVD is filmed.

Okay....Ruff just called me, she;s on the rail outside of the ellipse...she said cameras galore....The set list is the same as Sat, opening with cobl and taking out bad.

Here's zoofred's image:

20050509-01.jpg

VintagePunk said:
Okay....Ruff just called me, she;s on the rail outside of the ellipse...she said cameras galore....The set list is the same as Sat, opening with cobl and taking out bad.

How does she know that? And if taking out 'Bad', adding... ?

VintagePunk said:

The guy told the people the setlist already? Even before the show started?

That's no fun....but at least I know what to expect for tomorrow's show.....in terms of the cameras

Last edited:
Maybe the guy lied to get a better surprise reaction from people when they totally throw the old set list out the window?

Lila64 said:

How does she know that? And if taking out 'Bad', adding... ?

She didn't say anything about adding anything new...just that Bad would be left out, they were really happy with Saturday's version.

Apparently a TON of cameras around to film...while I was on the phone with her, I could hear a guy onstage talking, pumping up the crowds for filming.

She's gonna call back later for a few songs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom