Chicago II Setlist Watch, Random Topics, and Party Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello setlist party people! Just got back from an AMAZING show - u2 proved to everyone just what amazing band they are
party girl was just Bono and a very talented girl - the roar from the GA crowd when it was played was amazing
Best lines of the night - both by Bono
during beautiful day
"you love this town even if you got a bad review"
"this young lady wants to play the guitar - this giant young lady"(who was in fact of average height:wink:)

excellent, excellent, excellent

njelevation06 said:
check that ... two GAs popped up ... its wide open ... i hope someone here gets lucky

I just got home from an unbelievable show, and picked up a g.a. for tomorrow right now. Can't wait to be back on the floor!!!!

I'm sitting in the Cass Hotel as I type this. We just got back from the show.

It was absolutely incredible. Much better than Saturday's show. The acoustics were fixed, Bono was a lot more active, and the setlist flowed really well. One of the best moments of the show was when Bono brought up a girl (Lauren?) who had a sign saying she could play the guitar. He asked what she wanted to play, and she replied "We want to hear Party Girl!"

Here's a picture:

(click to view)

The filming seemed to go smoothly. They had cameras all over the place. It was definitely a great show to film. I can't wait for tomorrow (and Thursday's) show!

A more in-depth review later...

nurse chrissi said:
"this young lady wants to play the guitar - this giant young lady"(who was in fact of average height:wink:)

excellent, excellent, excellent

Then Bono said "They grow 'em big and gorgeous here!" It WAS an amazing, amazing show!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom