Chicago II Setlist Watch and Party, Part III - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
namkcuR said:
This just in - Bono has announced to the crowd in the UC that tonight's performance of 'One' will be the last ever performance of 'One' - it is being retired. Its vacated spot in the setlist will subsequently be filled by 'One Tree Hill' and '11 O'Clock Tick Tock' - they will rotate from night to night.

And then Axver woke up :wink:

:lmao: i actually thought that was a serious thing....til i saw Axver.. ...i must be tired...:reject:

dsmith2904 said:

Didn't the band do it acoustic during the Zoo tour?

Yeah, four times on the third leg after the full version was cut to make way for New Year's Day.

LemonMacPhisto said:

The transport of the future, it carries 3 adults and child, and can block out unwanted radiation

And there's Edge's collection of cowbells

:lol:

Axver said:

Yeah, four times on the third leg after the full version was cut to make way for New Year's Day.

Man, you were like what, 5 yrs old then? How do you know this stuff??? :huh:

kakvox said:
i love the new Discotheque. The crowd wasn't as into it, because, ya know, Pop is less familiar to the masses, but I just sat and stared at theat performance last night. I seriously was in awe and couldn't even imagine a whole show (Popmart) of such high energy songs (making me wish I had a clue about U2 in 1997). Anyways, hope they play it again tonight. Someone might actually go out and purchase Pop in the U.S.

some of us in the "u.s." bought POP the night it came out, saw popmart, and loved all of it.
oh, and had been u2 fans for years before that.....

sucks for you.

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. Electric Co. (Bullet With Butterfly Wings snippet)
5. The Ocean
6. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
7. Beautiful Day (Sgt. Pepper snippet, Many Rivers To Cross snippet)
8. Miracle Drug (In A Little While Snippet by Bono a capella)
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own (Black Hills of Dakota snippet)
10. Yahweh
11. Love & Peace Or Else
12. Sunday Bloody Sunday
13. Bullet The Blue Sky (Hands That Built America / When Johnny Comes Marching Home Snippets)
14. Miss Sarajevo

HUMAN RIGHTS VIDEO

15. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
16. Where The Streets Have No Name
17. One (Ol' Man River Snippet)

U2Fan101 said:

Hahah...does Axver want to hear Mofo?

No, those were just some of the words you can hear when you play In a Little While backwards

IN A LITTLE WHILE x2 :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom