Chicago II Setlist Watch and Party, Part III - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wth??....Bad?! now?...uhoh..do i smell Vertigo x2...:lol:...

Or will they play something else new...:hmm:

What are the odds?....come on Mofo...Mofo...:hyper:

This is exciting again...i'm nervous...:)

Zootlesque said:

Are you at the show/watching the show? How do you know this?

Sorry, I'm new to this. :reject:

6000+ posts and new to the setlist parties :tsk: :tsk:

We have secret sources. If we tell you we have to kill you :giggle:

Miss Sarajevo opera part:

http://s24.you send it.com/d.aspx?id=2P6ZG0RIIKPHN3REF89AT1U8GP

File is .3gp format and plays on Quicktime, RealPlayer, and iTunes. Ask me how to play it again and I'll bite your head off for not using your eyes and reading this.

Personally, i love Bad closing the show. But if they have a surprise ending, I will be very open minded, perhaps a full band version of walk on (Bono surely has learned the lyrics by now!)

Zooropa1310 said:
So how many nights have we had Bad this leg? Why do you think we've gotten it so many times?

It's been done three times. Why? Because it's soooo gooooood. :drool:

ladywithspinninghead said:

Hi Drea!! :wave:

Great!! How 'bout you? Are you going to Woodbridge both nights? Lucky you!! :drool:
I need some live U2!

Give a big kiss to you know who for me! :heart:

Well, Sat might be a bit harder given it's the credit union's 50th anniversary dinner/dance and I said I was going months ago when the invitations went out... I'm going to try to escape sometime during the dance part though :giggle:

*snerk* I am NOT kissing your boyfriend! :lol: That's your job :wink:

ramblin rose said:
I wonder how the encore started, no Zooropa Babies, no Pop Musik....or have they not even taken a breat yet.

That's the question... We don't know if Bad was played before or after the encore... My guess is before, right after one. I just can't see it opening the encore, because of the videos and all. But never know!

Axver said:
Miss Sarajevo opera part:

http://s24.you send it.com/d.aspx?id=2P6ZG0RIIKPHN3REF89AT1U8GP

File is .3gp format and plays on Quicktime, RealPlayer, and iTunes. Ask me how to play it again and I'll bite your head off for not using your eyes and reading this.

Axver, you're like the universal U2 super-computer! Impressive...but you know that anyway:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom