Chicago II Setlist Watch and Party, Part II - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lila64 said:
1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. Electric Co. (Bullet With Butterfly Wings snippet)
5. The Ocean
6. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
7. Beautiful Day (Sgt. Pepper snippet, Many Rivers To Cross snippet)
8. Miracle Drug
9. IN A LITTLE WHILE

:applaud:

LemonMacPhisto said:
Proud to say tomorrow at my high school we get to dress up as our idols as part of homecoming week

I'm gonna be Bono - Africa shirt, shades, Sometimes... Hoodie, accent :)

and my friend is gonna be Edge - either Elevation Edge w/ the 7 on the shirt or Pirate/Hobo/Lovetown Edge

:rockon:

You must go to a pretty cool High School.... mine had no spirit at all... :|

By The Way, INMYPLACE13, what's APC??

I recently bought the first season of the Muppets...haven't gotten around to looking at it yet ....i used to watch them when i was a kid...Animal was my favorite character....and of course Beaker was cute...:lol:

Pop Artist said:

Ah...this is the most predictable segue of the show...of course it's gonna be SYCMIOYO after MD. :)

And just as you say that, IALW is posted! :lol:

I'd even written SYCMIOYO down in my u2-vertigo-tour.com set! (I write it as the set becomes available and post it once it's complete.)

kellyahern said:

:yes:

:wave: to everyone I forgot to say hi to and now :wave: bye to everyone because it's time for bed :(

But of course, an even better surprise will now be played because they usually do that once I leave :wink:

Goodnight Kelly.:wave:

I'll be taking my codeine medicine in a few minutes, should be passed out with 90 seconds of that.:drunk:

chiso said:

By The Way, INMYPLACE13, what's APC??

CHISO

They said Judith, which is a song by A Perfect Circle, one of my favorite bands.

chiso said:

You must go to a pretty cool High School.... mine had no spirit at all... :|

Maybe about half the school has it, and the other half go out and get drunk/high before the football games...always interesting:huh:

I corrected, but no one saw:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. Electric Co. (Bullet With Butterfly Wings snippet)
5. The Ocean
6. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
7. Beautiful Day (Sgt. Pepper snippet, Many Rivers To Cross snippet)
8. Miracle Drug Snippet by Bono a capella IN A LITTLE WHILE
9. Sometimes You Can Make It On Your Own

:grumpy:

Goodnight kelly :wave:

night kelly:wave: tonight is great so far...i want to go to anotrher show...will seriously have to lok and schedule and figure out what shows i should try for...any rec's?

Does anyone have a gun, because I can seriously shoot myself right now for not going to this show. I didn't have tickets, but if there's a will, there's a way :sad:

I did go last night, though, so I am lucky and thankful for that, but I can never get enough of U2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom