Chicago II Setlist Watch and Party - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lila64 said:

By the way, when NSW texted 'The First Time', these words followed it: NO JOKE

That is awesome! When i found out all that came out of my mouth was NO WAY! ( elaine push):lol:

Listening to Wide Awake In America right now. Mmmm.....Bad live.....:drool:

I think I must be mentally challenged...

I was here last night but still forgot what time zone they are in...

At some point today I was thinking that we just experienced the best 24 hour stretch of U2 that we've had in a LONG time...including the Pearl Jam gig (which I've been blasting in my car).:drool:

kellyahern said:
and 5 more minutes till LOST :hyper:

hehe. I have a friend who's from Hawaii & says that a good bit of Lost is filmed in his grandfather's backyard. Must be a nice backyard!

Westport said:
I think I must be mentally challenged...

I was here last night but still forgot what time zone they are in...

At some point today I was thinking that we just experienced the best 24 hour stretch of U2 that we've had in a LONG time...including the Pearl Jam gig (which I've been blasting in my car).:drool:

All I can say is that the third leg is off to a GREAT start!

(too bad I'll miss most of it...:sad: )

kellyahern said:

ASOH off that EP is perfection :drool:

Any kind of ASOH would be perfection to me right now. A friend borrowed my UF and lost it! :ohmy: I'm looking on amazon right now for another copy...

Lila64 said:

What about me :sad:

By the way, when NSW texted 'The First Time', these words followed it: NO JOKE

By all means - you guys have to be included :up:

Made my night!! for sure :applaud:
Hell my whole month for that matter.. Thanks Lila64 and NSW :applaud:
and if I've forgotten anyone else Thank You! too :applaud:

Zooropa1310 said:
I am so here............ But with 3 days worth of Algebra II, US History, Honors Chemistry, and AP English :|

good luck!

yeah, I may have to be in and out for a while----I really should be working on my residency application...:crazy:

Zooropa1310 said:
I am so here............ But with 3 days worth of Algebra II, US History, Honors Chemistry, and AP English :|

Sounds like we are taking almost the same classes

hello everyone.....I had my first party last night so I couldn't miss this one......I will be here until 1am editing again

Just checking in to say Hi..will be in and out all night...the party last night sounded fun...amazing stuff...hope we catch that atmosphere tonight too...hope all the sick people feel better soon..:wave: :wave:

It's so hard to do anything constructive when there's a setlist party going on. :lol: I've been trying to do my online physics assignment and always end up opening this window every minute.

Some people at ESPN are also here waiting to hear about the crazy set tonight with mofo, dirty day, and bass trap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom