Chicago II Setlist Watch and Party - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Swan269 said:
hello everyone.....I had my first party last night so I couldn't miss this one......I will be here until 1am editing again

Me too! Me too! I am about to leave work and it's a 10 mile drive home.......I'll sign on at home and be here with y'all in about 1/2 hour! :up:

GibsonGirl said:
It's so hard to do anything constructive when there's a setlist party going on. :lol: I've been trying to do my online physics assignment and always end up opening this window every minute.

I could be doing something productive with my time, but instead I'm addicted to this party and stick cricket. :crack:

There we go...just bought a new copy of UF. :sad: At least it was only $4.50.

sue4u2 said:

Welcome ESPN people :cool:

There were about 4 of us kind of watching through me. I would interoffice email them while we were editing for all of the shows. Kind of weird.

Axver said:

I could be doing something productive with my time, but instead I'm addicted to this party and stick cricket. :crack:

Being unproductive is fun. Stick cricket is more fun! I'm terrible at it, though. The poor Proteas just end up with concussions when I play with them.

Axver said:

Finally winning Stick Cricket Tournament was probably the defining highlight of my life. :yes:

Marriage, fatherhood, immense wealth, happiness and the impending New Zealand World Cup victories in Rugby & Cricket will all pale in comparison. :love:

edit: I just realised my tense implied I was currently an extremely wealthy married father, when of course I am a dirt poor single student. :happy:

Last edited:
ramblin rose said:

I think his name is Simmons, he writes those cool columns on ESPN.com.

Are you him? :shifty:

No I edit for all of the studio shows (highlights and features)

Sportscenter, Baseball Tonight, Prime Time, and Monday Night Countdown.

I Edited the U2 video "All Because of You" that premiered on Sportscenter earlier this year.

kellyahern said:

How are the Devil Rays doing? (A group of seniors from the rec center where I work went to the game tonight as a field trip).

Red Sox winning 4-2 in the 7th

Swan269 said:

I Edited the U2 video "All Because of You" that premiered on Sportscenter earlier this year.

Cool.

Baseball Tonight.:love:

timothius said:

Hello Stephanie (I am allowed to address you by name, I hope :shifty: )

How goes the uni? :hyper:

But of course!

The uni goes awfully, as usual. :happy: I caught a bad dose of the common cold from the approximately fifty other people in my residence who are sick with it. But at least it isn't 40 degrees in my room anymore.

Swan269 said:

That's seriously awesome, you do a good job :up:

DignityPassesBy said:

i love stick cricket how cool is it ... i hate botham though he always ruins me

I figured out Botham. Driving him down the park with the up arrow often works for me (and smashing the score screen when I bash him down the park for six is hilarious!), but sometimes, you need to use the right arrow to get some balls. His slower speed sure is a piss-off, though. I was worst against spinners at the start but I'm now good at hitting them for six, and I LOVE fast bowlers.

GibsonGirl said:

But of course!

The uni goes awfully, as usual. :happy: I caught a bad dose of the common cold from the approximately fifty other people in my residence who are sick with it. But at least it isn't 40 degrees in my room anymore.

Hurrah! First name basis! :wink:

Well if your roomate is going to callaously steal anything from you, then this cold is it! :yes:

Make like Dark Side Of The Moon and Breathe on her. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom