Chicago I Setlist Watch and Party Part III - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BonoVoxSupastar said:
Walk on was good but Edge messed up once and Bono forgot the outro. Someone brought the lyrics out to him on paper. Afterwards he said whoever wrote this got the lyrics wrong...and then said it was probably me.

Would have been better placed further in the show.

it was funny - he went over to get the lyrics and they handed him the wrong set - then ripped it out of his hands - both bono and adam were laughing about it

Edited to say this was in response to the question about Yahweh being in a different place....

Was great!!! I knew we were expecting a different ending.

BTW there was no graphic intro to the Disco encore, a glitch in the One mosaic thing which they just cut off, and a much different Fly montage. Now I haven't been paying that much attention to these setlists parties, so I don't know if they've been doing this for awhile but it was much different from the first go around in Chicago.

Last edited:
Here's a post of Walk On from tonight

for those just showing up

No Credit to me

Ax posted from Gorman at the show

Enjoy

http://s58.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=29JY0ONRJGTWR3OJ8YUQL9TR64

Axver said:
Here's the set, just so we can drool over it again!

City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
The Electric Co. / See Me, Feel Me (snippet)
The Ocean
Walk On
Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (snippet) / Many Rivers To Cross (snippet)
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / The Black Hills of Dakota (snippet)
Yahweh
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky / The Hands That Built America (snippet) / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet)
Miss Sarajevo
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Where The Streets Have No Name
One / Ol' Man River (snippet)

Encore(s):
Discothèque
The Fly / Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car (snippet)
With Or Without You
All Because Of You
The First Time
Bad / 40 (snippet)

Just back at the hotel after tonites show... this was my 4th this year and while the crowd was great but more calm than I expected in Chicago, the set list was fabulous... and Larry's banging the drums on Discotechque.... phenomenal. "Walk On"... perfect... Bad... the show was heaven

I was even able to sell my extra ticket so all in all it was a terrific night!

Can't wait for the Oct shows in my home town of NYC!!!

i am DYING to hear "Discotheque" from either Toronto or tonight's concert. anyone see what guitar edge is using for Discotheque on this tour???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom