Chicago I Setlist Watch and Party - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harbinger

Refugee
I'm surprised no one has started one of these yet, so let me be the first to invite everyone to PARTY!

Once again, if U2.com decides to post the setlsit before the show is over, please do not post it here. It ruins the fun of watching the songs come in.

Do we have a source?

<sticks some Dr. Pepper in the fridge for later>

p.s. - Is this Chicago I (again) or Chicago V? I'd prefer I since we're on a new leg, but either way...

I was actually about to start this. I'd just like to ask - not you, Harbinger - please, could we rein things in a little here? I'd like to start these roughly two hours before the show - which happened here and I'm not annoyed - but I'm worried people may start making them 3, 4 hours beforehand. I don't think we need them that early. Maybe you guys do? If you do, I'll start making them earlier, but I'd like to be able to stick to making them two hours before showtime. :)

If anything exciting happens, gorman will be e-mailing me the audio/video from his phone. He's also updating his flickr account.

Westport said:
Hey Harbinger, I had been wondering why no one had started the party...:eyebrow:

See my post. There's still two hours to go to the show. On the first leg, I made these parties with about 1.5-2 hours to go and I'd like to stick to that. I think 3 hours is getting a bit excessive.

Wooooooo......!!!
It's kinda early though. Like, 3 hours early. Chicago is in the Central time zone, so the show will start an hour later. But that's ok. We can talk about how rockin' the PJ/Bono combo was.:rockon:

Edit: it's only the second time I've used that ridiculous smilie.

Seems like a reasonable request, Axver. Perhaps we should post that in the "Everyone Please Read" thread, though I know that's on a different topic.

Hi Westport!

U2dork said:
Wooooooo......!!!
It's kinda early though. Like, 3 hours early. Chicago is in the Central time zone, so the show will start an hour later. But that's ok. We can talk about how rockin' the PJ/Bono combo was.:rockon:

Oh, so we are. So my comment about this being only two hours beforehand is erroneous, ha.

Well, in future, folks, can we try to keep things to about two hours unless we have a valid reason to make things earlier? As much as I like off-topic threads, do the mods? :wink:

Gorman is going to call/text to Australia? Amazing. I'm supposed to be texted to by NSW, so I will be back later. Some of us still have work to finish :grumpy:

:wink:

Axver said:

See my post. There's still two hours to go to the show. On the first leg, I made these parties with about 1.5-2 hours to go and I'd like to stick to that. I think 3 hours is getting a bit excessive.

That's ok...I'd guess the partygoers were restless tonight.:wink:

Well, now I'm super :hyper: knowing that we're gonna get some pics tonight!
I'll be back...

Hola party-goers. Unfortunately I'll have to leave before the show even starts. After I leave I have to get started on my AP English homework (I'm so behind already!), then get ready for the season premier of Nip/Tuck!!!:drool:

Ugg, how I hate AP English. :no:

Hi everyone!:wave:

I've been trying to avoid set-lists party because of the bitching, but I think I'll check this one here and there tonight, because I just can't get off my U2 cloud since Toronto:drool: and I'M SO jealous of the people in Chicago!

I would love to join the party... I find them fun. And interesting. I just recently fought mother for $2 to subscribe and post, otherwise I've been watching them... like the nerdy kid watching the cool kids play sports... "Can I come in? :reject: "

Lila64 said:
Gorman is going to call/text to Australia? Amazing. I'm supposed to be texted to by NSW, so I will be back later. Some of us still have work to finish :grumpy:

:wink:

Gorman's just e-mailing me. He won't be a proper source in that he won't be sending each song, but if something major happens, we'll know! :)

I'm just hoping that the band is inspired after the Pearl Jam show last night. Those mp3s are great.

Maybe we'll continue to see an evolving setlist.

timothius said:
gorman = genius.

He was the one getting us happy snaps from San Diego while the stage was being constructed, no? :yes:

Oh, hi all :wave:

Yep, that was him alright. Good times, those were.

Zooropa1310 said:
I would love to join the party... I find them fun. And interesting. I just recently fought mother for $2 to subscribe and post, otherwise I've been watching them... like the nerdy kid watching the cool kids play sports... "Can I come in? :reject: "

:wave:

You had to fight your mother for $2?

Perhaps you should pay a visit to the "When will U2 tour Africa thread" :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom