Chicago I Setlist Watch and Party - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LJT said:

Say if we arrange loaning of our items? I will pimp my laptop out to you and you can pimp me your bed:wink:

I officially talk crap:happy:

No, I'll keep my bed. I'll take the laptop off you though. :wink:

Axver said:

No, I'll keep my bed. I'll take the laptop off you though. :wink:

I have certain places i could tell you to go..

Do you like playing with buses Avx?

It could be arranged:p

RedrocksU2 said:

Yeah, greeneyedgirl and others are over there right now.......hope they have a great time.

Yeah, most of them are probably in the GA line right now waiting for the doors to open *jealous*

Hi :wave:

So it doesn't for another 2 and a half hours? I fell asleep last time and that was an hour before :reject:

RavenBlue said:
What are the odds of Mofo being added into the mix?

I'd give that pretty decent odds.

What are the odds that after hearing it last night, they add A Sort of Homecoming to the mix?:drool: :drool:

Westport said:

I'd give that pretty decent odds.

What are the odds that after hearing it last night, they add A Sort of Homecoming to the mix?:drool: :drool:

did they rehearse this song last night?

He's ready :wink:

superbono.jpg

Axver said:

Demand, I guess.

Chicago does NOT get four. This leg, only Toronto, Boston, and NYC get four (or seven in NYC's case!).

I'm fairly sure the only reason we got 4 here in TO last week is because we were missed (probably one of the early dates) in the first leg... During TO 1 Bono apologized for "taking so long to get here... usually we start with Toronto and move west..." *g*

Westport said:

You don't really think they'll come this time around? On previous tours, any idea when they've made that announcement?

No, situations dictate they will not be coming. An announcment if not tickets should be on sale now if they were going to do it anywhere up to say April. Our best hope ironically is for them to kick on with more Europe/NA dates and maybe swing down ala ZooTV at the end of next year. :(

The least he could do is a ZooTV Wembly BTBS tirade on us...Australia Fuck You! New Zealand Fuck You! Tonga Fuck You! Manau Samoa Fuck You! etc etc :hyper:

Harbinger said:

p.s. - Is this Chicago I (again) or Chicago V? I'd prefer I since we're on a new leg, but either way...

It's Chicago V... the one where they're broke and fight their blonde heavyweight apprentice at the end, in the street, that ends with the blonde apprentice being knocked out in front of a bus.

:huh:

RavenBlue said:
Greetings Utoo, welcome :wave:

I would love to hear Mofo live. I have Popmart in Mexico and I love it... but to hear it live :drool:

I heard it at the Los Angeles Coliseum.........that stage was awesome.........one performance I will never forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom