Chicago I Setlist Watch and Party - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NumbMacphisto said:
Hey everyone! :wave: Guess I'm late to the party, but I just got two GA'S FOR TOMORROW NIGHT ON TICKETMASTER!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: Now I just have to get through tonight knowing the guys are only 12 miles away...

Congratulations!

Lila64 said:

squeeattack.gif

Are those ferrets? :giggle:

I shouldn't giggle too much--that's what my whole week has felt like. I'm in charge of a conference that starts in two days, so I haven't had time for much else (except setlist parties. And pictures of shirtless Bono :drool: )

I see Lila94 showed up while I got dragged away on a phone call. Hello! :wave:

LJT said:
Wo ist PaintedRoses?:(

PaintedRoses ist nicht hier...by the looks of it. (Hee, I don't think that was right! I really need to study. :| My German prof is slightly...what's the word? Frightening.)

GibsonGirl said:

PaintedRoses ist nicht hier...by the looks of it. (Hee, I don't think that was right! I really need to study. :| My German prof is slightly...what's the word? Frightening.)

EDIT: Never mind! How do you say "I type too slowly" in German?

That wasn't the edit button. :| I think I'm going senile a few years too early.

GibsonGirl said:

Ahh das ist furchtbar...dein Prof ist ein dichkopf und eine scheiser Lehrer:tsk:

LJT said:

Ahh das ist furchtbar...dein Prof ist ein dichkopf und eine scheiser Lehrer:tsk:

Ja. :lol:

Do you know what would be fun? Writing U2 song names in German.

Ist Das Alles...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom