Chicago I Setlist and Australian Bitch, Gridiron Bashing, Rugby Appreciation Party v2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*Ally* said:
well, pretty straightforward setlist tonight... it was fun!

goodnight everyone! i'll be in chicago for the rest of the week, so won't be posting for a while... will give a full report when i return!

thanks to Knox and Ramblin Rose for providing the setlist updates!!! :bow:

:wave:

Nighty Night Ally...I might see you after the show on the 10th....please give me an email.

Thanks to Knox, Ramblin Rose and *somewhat* Ruff.....for the update!

40 just ended...

Thanks for the updates and to Ruffian for calling me! Gotta go make chocolate covered strawberries for Mother's day!

'nite all :wave:

No larry singing... this is even better

:bono: : "this is Paul McGuiness... he's gonna sing a song for you tonight"

crowd: *cheers*

Paul: "ok... 1, 2, 3, 4... I went out walking... through streets paved with gold..."

or

Paul: "ok... 1, 2, 3, 4... you put your right foot in, and then your right foot out..."

three things:
1. I guess they substituted Bad for Electric Co.?
2. Changed placement of Beautiful Day and New Years' Day
3. I hope this means we get Bad every night. Because as much as I love Electric Co., Bad is desparately needed

[ while Edge has stuck with the tired beanie look. It's really no surprise that Bono's eye has wandered to the other side of the stage. [/B][/QUOTE]

:laugh: i was never crazy about the beainie I liked his black cowboy hats and those tight on the head round with flat top and nifty designes on them hats'cap ... much sexier & cool!

Well goodnight everyone!!

Happy Mothers Day too all the moms!!..Hope you all have a great day you deserve it moms rock!

See everyone back here on Monday!!...:dance:
:wave:

Goodnight to all leaving :wave:
Happy Mother's Day to all you Moms!

Trish - save some strawberries! :drool:

Goodnight all (I'm out too) :wave:

wait, I'm late, what sort of rugby? Union, yey, league, ney. Good thing about the gridiron bashing too, or at least the calling it football.

Back
Top Bottom