Chicago I Setlist and Australian Bitch, Gridiron Bashing, Rugby Appreciation Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

I still want to know if you could point out Wellington on a map.

being that I have a masters in both geography and history and in fact did my geography thesis on the relationship between australia and new zealand...i would think so. nevertheless, I just want to enjoy this U2 thread so make snide comments if you must.

kellyahern said:
nzworld1.gif

^ *points*

See how Wellington is in bold...

Thats because its the most forgettable city in NZ...:wink:

Is it even a city...I'm not sure we can establish that yet:wink:

Better map of New Zealand:

new-zealand-map.jpg

Better because it has Paraparaumu (just north of Wellington). I'm from Raumati Beach, which basically blurs into Paraparaumu.

Shit....I think I like it better when we're bitching about the setlist. Don't fight guys. :(

MikeSt said:

being that I have a masters in both geography and history and in fact did my geography thesis on the relationship between australia and new zealand...i would think so.

I assume youre thesis drew parralells between Aus/NZ and the unsuccessful younger brother jealous of the successful older brother...

You know one achives reconcilliation with its indigenous peoples, splits the atom, conqours Everest, gives women the vote, invents the plane etc... While another abuses its indigenous people and steals Phar Lap...

:wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I like the bickering about how the setlist is bad or good

Me too...it's actually funny to me because I couldn't care less if they played the same damn song over and over for two hours. I was just so happy to see them again.

timothius said:

I assume youre thesis drew parralells between Aus/NZ and the unsuccessful younger brother jealous of the successful older brother...

You know one achives reconcilliation with its indigenous peoples, splits the atom, conqours Everest, gives women the vote, invents the plane etc... While another abuses its indigenous people and steals Phar Lap...

timothius said:

:lmao: :up:

Why was another thread opened? Something wrong with the first one? And why are we discussing geography? Is there a test coming up? I'm confused.

trish0860 said:

Me too...it's actually funny to me because I couldn't care less if they played the same damn song over and over for two hours. I was just so happy to see them again.

You just read my mind...eerie...but yea...I do agree with you...I couldn't care less what they play...I'm just happy to see them again after 4 long years.

kellyahern said:

I liked when people who didn't go to the show complained about the 2nd Vertigo at Seattle2. :lol:

I know! I would have loved to see them close with it again at the shows I went to.

kellyahern said:

I liked when people who didn't go to the show complained about the 2nd Vertigo at Seattle2. :lol:

Same here. You were at that show weren't you? I heard the show had a ton of energy that night.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

You just read my mind...eerie...but yea...I do agree with you...I couldn't care less what they play...I'm just happy to see them again after 4 long years.

Of course, all that aside, I still hope you get some new songs for your show. I'm really hoping at some point this tour they'll play "Stay" :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom