Chicago DVD promo video (awesome!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
looks awesome, too bad it wasn't the 7th, when i was there... stilll it will be nice to see the full effect. ellipse you were too close to see all the lights, behind couldn't see anything, and on the side i only saw a part of it... now it will be complete!!!!:drool:

norsehorse23 said:
looks awesome, too bad it wasn't the 7th, when i was there... stilll it will be nice to see the full effect. ellipse you were too close to see all the lights, behind couldn't see anything, and on the side i only saw a part of it... now it will be complete!!!!:drool:

Have you seen the Vertvideo DVD for the 7th? It's really, really good.

http://forum.interference.com/t142647.html

Made another YSI link of the preview for someone and I thought I'd post it here, too, in case the other expired.

http://s51.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=232JJCPZRTMIJ2I67SQC3ZZAI6

Hamish sucks, it better not flip through all 20 cams over and over for the length of a song like it seemed to do in the promo.

Wow that looked great, can't wait for this one!

I especially loved the overhead shots of Larry, they are so cool. And the stage lighting looks superb! Thanks so much for uploading this.

Zooropean103 said:
+ it's said that there will be additional tracks from Croke Park on the second disc :drool:

:drool:

they had all those cameras at croke for clear channel or something and i was always hoping some of those recording would pop up somewhere :hyper:

this is gonna be available as region 2 dvd in Europed right?
i'm just thinkg that because there's a european recording someone somewhere is gonna be stupid enough to only release america in american format and europe in european format, neither readily available to the other.....
hope not

digsy said:
this is gonna be available as region 2 dvd in Europed right?
i'm just thinkg that because there's a european recording someone somewhere is gonna be stupid enough to only release america in american format and europe in european format, neither readily available to the other.....
hope not

Europe got Boston 2001, US got Slane 2001.

Sure, it will be released in Europe.

Headache said:
Hamish sucks, it better not flip through all 20 cams over and over for the length of a song like it seemed to do in the promo.

I only think it looked like that because it was showing clips from different parts of the concert in the promo.

Wow! Can't wait!!! :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

This looks like the setlist: From u2tour.de (looks like a German site)

Tracklist:

· City Of Blinding Lights
· Vertigo
· Elevation
· The Cry / The Electric Co.
· An Cat Dubh / Into The Heart
· Beautiful Day
· New Year's Day
· Miracle Drug
· Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
· Love And Peace Or Else
· Sunday Bloody Sunday
· Bullet The Blue Sky
· Running To Stand Still
· Pride (In The Name Of Love)
· Where The Streets Have No Name
· One
· Zoo Station
· The Fly
· Mysterious Ways
· All Because Of You
· Original Of The Species
· Yahweh
· '40'

WOW! LOOKS GREAT! Don't see fast cars though:(

Last edited:
Just found preorder info. on OVERSTOCK.COM. The thing is, under "media" packages, shipping may take up to 3 weeks. Do to that reason, I'm not sure if I'm going to preorder. It may take longer to receive then going to the store i.e. Best Buy. What do you guys think?

I would just go ahead and preorder it. Doesn't neccesarily mean it will take 3 weeks for you to receive the dvd. Says also that it could take as less as 2 days to get it. Im going to go ahead and reserve my copy now. Going for the deluxe edition! :D

Last edited:
I would just wait and go buy it at Bestbuy. Sometimes they have special stuff they give away with dvds. Bestbuy even gives away promo t-shrits with dvd pre-orders in store.

Chizip said:
the crowd shots at the beginning are from 5/7

That means I have a chance of being in the crowd for the Milan DVD even if they go for the 20th...

Good to know.

Awesome video.

This was excellent. Thanks for sharing this with the masses......gave me goosebumps, all those memories of shows I've been to AND up coming shows....the anticipation and excitement! :drool: :applaud:

Woohoo!! Thanks for the video, it is still downloading but by what you people tell... :applaud:

This DVD will be amazing, and the promo vid will make me want it even more... feck, I'll have to start saving :drool: :drool: :D

This is gonna be a monster. I love the way Hamish Hamilton can take these live cuts and turn each song into even more of a work of art. He and the band seem to know exactly what angles to catch at the exact right moment. He takes a show and turns it into a work of art. This should be outstanding.

Last edited:
suz4u2 said:
Wow! Can't wait!!! :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

This looks like the setlist: From u2tour.de (looks like a German site)

Tracklist:

· City Of Blinding Lights
· Vertigo
· Elevation
· The Cry / The Electric Co.
· An Cat Dubh / Into The Heart
· Beautiful Day
· New Year's Day
· Miracle Drug
· Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
· Love And Peace Or Else
· Sunday Bloody Sunday
· Bullet The Blue Sky
· Running To Stand Still
· Pride (In The Name Of Love)
· Where The Streets Have No Name
· One
· Zoo Station
· The Fly
· Mysterious Ways
· All Because Of You
· Original Of The Species
· Yahweh
· '40'

WOW! LOOKS GREAT! Don't see fast cars though:(

Besides "Fast Cars", I'd also like to see "Miss Sarajevo" - even though it's been performed now and in the latter part of the European shows. Bono is just SO good at singing this that it should be documented on DVD! :yes: It would be a great bonus track.

Back
Top Bottom