Charlotte, NC Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chizip said:
hey everybody

u2man would rather hear instant karma than last night on earth at a u2 concert

isnt he an idiot?

youve got to give it awaaaaaaaaaaaay

What an idiot. :tsk:

Queen Bee said:
Newsflash, Khan: The 80's are over!! :shocked:

If I ever get a hold of the stream it's gonna be a pantload of Rap music for all my posting chums! :wink:

Kanye is coming! :drool:

Chizip said:

i havent seen uteotw on this tour, thats why im looking forward to seeing it.

ive seen gloria, its a shell of its former self, so that depresses me. then i realize its taking the spot of electric co and i start bawling.

I disagree - when I saw Gloria in Boston back in May, I thought it was exceptional. I'd take The Electric Co. instead any day, but it was still really awesome.

Really, U2 should just play The Electric Co. AND Gloria and dump ISHFWILF.

Lila64 said:

:tsk: :tsk:

At this point in time, I'd rather go for INSTANT KARMA, and it doesn't bode well that they didn't play it tonite :huh:

I really don't understand this. Why would anyone want to hear a cover rather than a U2 original?

Especially when the cover is of John :barf: Lennon. (I realise I'm about to be crucified for that comment.)

catlhere said:

If I ever get a hold of the stream it's gonna be a pantload of Rap music for all my posting chums! :wink:

Kanye is coming! :drool:

You shall never run a stream. :happy:

Axver said:

I disagree - when I saw Gloria in Boston back in May, I thought it was exceptional. I'd take The Electric Co. instead any day, but it was still really awesome.

Really, U2 should just play The Electric Co. AND Gloria and dump ISHFWILF.

Not because I know it's Axver I'm talking to, but I think One Tree Hill would fit perfectly where ISHFWILF is. At least, in my opinion. :huh:

Axver said:

I really don't understand this. Why would anyone want to hear a cover rather than a U2 original?

Especially when the cover is of John :barf: Lennon. (I realise I'm about to be crucified for that comment.)

especially over one of u2's best live songs. the end of lnoe live is just bliss.

i could see maybe wanting to hear instant karma over something like grace, but not a song like lnoe.

-Wayne's World-

NO "Stairway"?
DENIED!

I like the stream. It opens me up to new music I've never heard. Like Eco the Rabbitguys. :wink:

catlhere said:

Not because I know it's Axver I'm talking to, but I think One Tree Hill would fit perfectly where ISHFWILF is. At least, in my opinion. :huh:

I've had exactly the same thoughts - if the set remains relatively similar on the 4th leg, I think that's where they should play One Tree Hill in Auckland.

Or they could just play One Tree Hill x20 on top of One Tree Hill itself. :drool:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:lmao:

at least someone's not being all bitchy :hug:

I do what I can. :D

And plus I would never make fun of people's music choice. I really DO like some rap. And all over the board stuff. I even have a Santana CD. :lol: Must be some of that Hispanic blood in me.

catlhere said:
I do what I can. :D

And plus I would never make fun of people's music choice. I really DO like some rap. And all over the board stuff. I even have a Santana CD. :lol: Must be some of that Hispanic blood in me.
i might own a santana cd too :shifty:

Gen. Chat said:

Khanada, Axver maybe we started a tradition? :yes:
Too bad the tour is over in a week. :(

At least we can really enjoy the last week! :)

Optimism! :happy:

Miringeltje said:
Better to start late than not starting at all!

Good to see you again!

You don't know me, but I might as well say hi and make a good impression. I want to be a legendary posting chum one day! :hyper:

catlhere said:

Good to see you again!

You don't know me, but I might as well say hi and make a good impression. I want to be a legendary posting chum one day! :hyper:

Hey catlhere!

:wave:

I know a little bit about you (topic=outstanding ;) ) and it's always nice to get to know other people.

Back
Top Bottom