Charlotte, NC Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
People, we didn't talk enough before and during the concert. This will hold the post-party back from beating Cleveland's six thread record. :shame:

Axver said:

Small quantity, it was nice.

After about five or six, though, it started to get a bit icky and now I have an awful after-taste in my mouth.

:yuck:

Thankfully, I've never had strange-tasting chips before. Except if they were stale or something.

This 80s stuff is fantastic :love: I wish I was alive for more than 3 years during that decade :mad: I could have danced to WOWY at my high school prom..... :(

From what I've heard, I think the best Duran Duran song is New Moon on Monday...and seeing how it is Monday and all...:hmm:

GibsonGirl said:

:yuck:

Thankfully, I've never had strange-tasting chips before. Except if they were stale or something.

I may have to crack open my bag of sweet chilli and sour cream chips to get rid of this aftertaste. :drool:

Axver said:
People, we didn't talk enough before and during the concert. This will hold the post-party back from beating Cleveland's six thread record. :shame:

SIR YES SIR!!!!

ahh u2tours.com has this for June 9, 2001 Boston:

Comments: With Elvis Costello on hand, Bono quotes from 'Pump It Up' in 'Elevation' and 'Alison' in 'Bad.'

alison0313 said:

Slacker :wink:

Elvis seems to show up at u2 shows a lot, maybe it was snippeted during one of those shows. hmm

I saw Elvis at the Anaheim Elevation shows. They added a little instrumental 'Pump It up' to the end of Beautiful Day I believe (no vocals - kinda of a shout out to him, and for those of us who knew he was there) :up:

Axver said:

Actually, I don't know and it's not listed on U2VT. :sad: :reject:

It was snippeted on the Elevation tour at one of the shows Elvis attended, but I'm not sure which.

I have got to go to bed. A big thank you to everyone for the stream, and the party. Lila thank you so much for helping with the account.

Axve -- you are the setlist king -- what two songs did Bono play at Susan Buffett's funeral in Aug of 2004 -- 2 songs at funeral counts as a setliest doesn't it?

Seriouisly, I am confident that REM's Everybody Hurts is one of them --- do you know the other?

KhanadaRhodes said:

no :( i never got around to downloading that album :reject:

:tsk: And I uploaded it specially for you guys. :(

Do you have Lazing On A Sunday Afternoon by Queen? I'm in the mood for something eccentric. :wink:

alison0313 said:
ahh u2tours.com has this for June 9, 2001 Boston:

Comments: With Elvis Costello on hand, Bono quotes from 'Pump It Up' in 'Elevation' and 'Alison' in 'Bad.'

Ooh yay!

Well, if we want to talk about the band, I think it's fair to say that they're much tighter now than when Vertigo started in the spring...should be some great shows ahead.

BWU2Buffs said:
Axve -- you are the setlist king -- what two songs did Bono play at Susan Buffett's funeral in Aug of 2004 -- 2 songs at funeral counts as a setliest doesn't it?

Seriouisly, I am confident that REM's Everybody Hurts is one of them --- do you know the other?

Two questions in a row that I can't answer. :( :reject:

I don't think I've even seen mention of Bono singing a that funeral on other setlist websites ...

Ah fantastic, my wildest dreams have been fufilled....it's come on eileen! :love:

Speaking of something eccentric.....:eyebrow:

EDIT Wait for the hook!

THERES THE PAYOFF!!! :drool: :drool: :love:

I have the Elton John special on here. Are you watching it Lila? it's on channel 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom