Charlotte, NC Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

:evil:

Is it wrong that I actually seriously want to organise this as fan action in Brisbane?

Maybe a little. :wink: They could get pissed off and leave!

dazzledbylight said:

i think all it had was save or cancel :huh:

thanks I'll check again................

Is the computer you're using a Mac or a PC? I don't know if that makes a difference, but it might.

GibsonGirl said:

Maybe a little. :wink: They could get pissed off and leave!

If they don't care what their fans think, that's their problem. :wink:

City of Blinding Lights (luckily....*drum beat of MoFo* luckily.............MoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooFooooooooooooooooooooooooooo)
MoFo...(Sueeeee the mother, rue the sister..................I used to cry, I used to cry....)
Electric Co.

Axver said:

But something different is good. :drool:
Sure, BUT LET THEM DO IT!!!

Don't try to force it on them. They know what songs they're good at playing, and they know what songs the crowd wants to hear. If you don't trust U2 after all these years, then why are you still a fan?

kellyahern said:

Something different is good. but holding up a sign saying "play something different" when they're onstage in the middle of a show is rude, imho.

Then I won't use a sign.

I'll make a banner. :wink:

Axver said:

True! But then again, most casual fans seem to think that ISHFWILF is U2's gift to the world, so who knows what U2 thinks we want?

u2_emoticons_1.gif
SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo / She Loves You (Snippet)
3. Elevation
4. Gloria
5. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (Snippet)
6. Beautiful Day / Many Rivers To Cross (Snippet)
7. Original Of The Species
8. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Torna A Surriento (Snippet)
9. Love & Peace Or Else
10. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Rock The Casbah (Snippet)
11. Bullet The Blue Sky / Hands That Built America (Snippet) / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (Snippet)
12. Miss Sarajevo

Axver said:

Actually, if you don't care for what they play, that's YOUR problem, not their's.

cleazer said:
Sure, BUT LET THEM DO IT!!!

Don't try to force it on them. They know what songs they're good at playing, and they know what songs the crowd wants to hear. If you don't trust U2 after all these years, then why are you still a fan?

Look, U2 don't need to play MORE THAN TEN songs from their damn Best Ofs every frigging night.

I think they need to know that they need to stop pandering to the casual fans.

But haven't we had this discussion before?

kellyahern said:

Something different is good. but holding up a sign saying "play something different" when they're onstage in the middle of a show is rude, imho.

I absolutely agree!!

Let's not insult the boys!! They might take their instruments and go home :sad:! Then where would we be :madspit:!

Bono's always the first to say 'thank you', I don't mind saying it to them despite hearing Pride for the whatever'th time!

If you don't like what they're playing on the tour right now

boots are the way to go, you'll always find a song you like that way

GibsonGirl said:

True! But then again, most casual fans seem to think that ISHFWILF is U2's gift to the world, so who knows what U2 thinks we want?

Casual fans who own three albums and go for beer during Streets > diehard fans who buy every U2 release and support the band through thick and thin.

:happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom