Charlotte, NC Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Swan269 said:

tell your mom and dad that I said Hi........it was a wonderful day.

It sure was!!! We wished that you, your brother, Ben, and Annie were near us though because the people around us didn't seem very into it :( . One lady behind us was far more excited about Gavin than U2!!! How insane is that?!?

~Sarah

timothius said:

:lmao:

I saw it on MTV a couple of times and didn't quiet understand it. So I got my younger sister to sit down and explain it to me while we were watching... it made even less sense then. :|

all I know is my ex-girlfriend loves that show, and she has no taste comprehendable to mankind

she preferred Green Day to The Arcade Fire, and Jimmy Fallon to Will Ferrell

so yeah, if she like Laguna Beach, it must severely suck

Canadiens1160 said:
edgechipz.gif

GibsonGirl said:

And I hope the pamphlet that came with the packaging wasn't superglued to it so that Canadiens1160 couldn't get it out. :drool:

Swan269 said:

yeah, he looked at me and said not tonight.......John Lennon was in the house that night.

That's too bad...I was going to bring a sign to my show, but changed my mind at the last minute. I was going to write "U2 FOR PM" (as in prime minister). :reject:

I didn't just want to have "Bono for PM", as that would've left the other guys out....I believe in inclusiveness :happy:

circa1992 said:

It sure was!!! We wished that you, your brother, Ben, and Annie were near us though because the people around us didn't seem very into it :( . One lady behind us was far more excited about Gavin than U2!!! How insane is that?!?

~Sarah

I was one of the three girls in line behind you guys... we were front row on Adam's side of the ellipse and I think we made a lot of enemies because of how excited we were. :( Nobody was jumping or singing, even in the first row! :madspit:

u2_emoticons_1.gif
SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo / She Loves You (Snippet)
3. Elevation
4. Gloria
5. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (Snippet)
6. Beautiful Day / Many Rivers To Cross (Snippet)
7. Original Of The Species
8. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Torna A Surriento (Snippet)
9. Love & Peace Or Else
10. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Rock The Casbah (Snippet)
11. Bullet The Blue Sky / Hands That Built America (Snippet) / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (Snippet)
12. Miss Sarajevo
13. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
14. Where The Streets Have No Name (Wow x2)
15. One

ENCORE
16. Until The End Of The World

For Khanada...
2.gif

circa1992 said:

~Sarah

the one thing I will give gavin is that he tried hard to win over the crowd. I enjoyed institute's performance.......but that lady shouldn't have been that excited......I mean, almost every song sounds the same. It's not a bad song but nothing to drool about.

angelordevil said:

That's too bad...I was going to bring a sign to my show, but changed my mind at the last minute. I was going to write "U2 FOR PM" (as in prime minister). :reject:

I didn't just want to have "Bono for PM", as that would've left the other guys out....I believe in inclusiveness :happy:

then just put U2 for pm.

UTEOTW :drool: Except for Bono not being able to sing the LAAH-DAAs because he's so out of breath from chasing Edge around :wink: :wink: But it's worth it to see them sprinting after each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom