Charlotte, NC Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LemonMacPhisto said:

:lol:

it's the Pretty White Kids With Problems show

hey, didn't that use to be called Beverly Hills 90210?

or The Brat Pack movies?

I'm losing touch with reality

As a bad as it is, it is divinity compared to its reality TV counterpart... Laguna Beach.

Worst. Show. Ever. :mad:

KhanadaRhodes said:

i'll forgive you this time :hug: :wink:

i can't really ban people from individual threads or anything, all i can say is really people just shouldn't argue. weak i know, but there's nothing else that can be done. ultimately if someone proved to be enough of a bother, they could be banned from this forum, though. but i don't think anyone's been bad enough to justify an outright banning. :)

:hug: *whew*

ooo, ok, that makes sense

I don't want you getting all Palpatine on us and ruling with an iron fist either :wink:

GibsonGirl said:

:lol:

I hope you didn't pay 40 bucks to get that special edition!

I hope the special card supposedly inside wasn't so sharp that it cut its way out of the packaging.

timothius said:

As a bad as it is, it is divinity compared to its reality TV counterpart... Laguna Beach.

Worst. Show. Ever. :mad:

It's reason #43 Earth is heading towards an Apocalypse soon

GibsonGirl said:

Ick! Colds are horrible. :( :hug: At least the stomach bug hasn't been making its rounds as much this year as it did last year. I was completely paranoid of touching things for about a month.

:hug: X 2 I never get sick, either...which is why it's frustrating when I do. I don't do the sick thing well.

Swan, the quality is pretty damn good for an audience recording. I've been listening to it in my car :drool: :drool: Gloria sounds SO good.

pattip2000 said:
Lila,

Could I get some fireworks for passing 300 posts and making it to Acrobat?? please......

I'm happy to oblige!

5.gif

Swan269 said:

thanks sarah, I am at work and I will try the link over the next couple of days...how is the quality?

We don't have a lot of experience w/bootlegs, but we think the quality is very very good!

~Sarah
P.S. Mom says hi to you and your brother

dazzledbylight said:

I have a donaterd Imac BUT I'm waiting for an acquaintence who's gona install all high level Computer Art Linux=-based programs

and get me onto a free internet service......................eventually
imac has a built in modem

;sigh: :sigh:

:hug:

angelordevil said:

:hug: X 2 I never get sick, either...which is why it's frustrating when I do. I don't do the sick thing well.

Poor thing! I hardly ever get sick either, and when I do, I can't do anything.

circa1992 said:

We don't have a lot of experience w/bootlegs, but we think the quality is very very good!

~Sarah
P.S. Mom says hi to you and your brother

tell your mom and dad that I said Hi........it was a wonderful day.

Lila64 said:

I'm happy to oblige!

5.gif

Thank you, if i knew how to i'd do it myself. But i like the way you take care of us here with the set list and posting for milestones, like a good mom.

kellyahern said:
I :heart: Edge's solo at the end of One :drool:

The Edge is a god among mere mortals

He has a voice that can make a wolverine purr

and clothes so fancy it makes Sinatra look like a hobo

LemonMacPhisto said:

It's reason #43 Earth is heading towards an Apocalypse soon

:lmao:

I saw it on MTV a couple of times and didn't quiet understand it. So I got my younger sister to sit down and explain it to me while we were watching... it made even less sense then. :|

kellyahern said:
I :heart: Edge's solo at the end of One :drool:
I am not a fan of One at all, but I have to admit, I always enjoy hearing it live. It's just really good!

Axver said:

I hope the special card supposedly inside wasn't so sharp that it cut its way out of the packaging.

And I hope the pamphlet that came with the packaging wasn't superglued to it so that Canadiens1160 couldn't get it out. :drool:

timothius said:

:lmao:

I saw it on MTV a couple of times and didn't quiet understand it. So I got my younger sister to sit down and explain it to me while we were watching... it made even less sense then. :|

Timo's "sister" strikes again! :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom