Charlotte, NC Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the last party was so much fun, how is this one gonna top it, if it can :hmm:

alison0313 said:
:wave: hi everyone

So I was wondering.. What are we all going to do when there is no more setlist parties? :mad: I'm so afraid :sad:

:wink:

As Scarlett Ohara (Gone with the Wind) was so fond of saying. "I'll not think about that tonight, I'll think about that tomorrow.. or something like that

alison0313 said:

I don't know what this "productive" thing you speak of is.

Without these parties I imagine I might have bought more than one Christmas present so far this year.

Truth be told I’m not too familiar with productiveness either

sue4u2 said:

As Scarlett Ohara (Gone with the Wind) was so fond of saying. "I'll not think about that tonight, I'll think about that tomorrow.. or something like that

:up: Good plan.

I'm thinking support group/12 step program though :lol:

I still have to buy gifts...UGH! I think I'll order my mom's now. Thank God for online ordering. :drool:

Patti - U2Dork may be our source thru QueenBee, if everything works out. If not, perhaps a mirror stream :shh: then again, I don't know if everything was settled with gorman/his skype account (all techie stuff).

Productive? That went right out the window in March/April when the tour started :lmao:

Can we give Gen.Chat our Christmas lists so while out shopping, Gen.Chat can pick stuff up for us as well? :giggle:

Hi ghetto wenda :giggle:
DianeL (glad you are feeling better, me too) :hug:
LemonMacPhisto - school sux! Sorry!
sue4u2
Gen.Chat (gone shopping already)
clifedge
U2Girl1978 (3 in a row? :hmm: )
pattip
pepokiss (Can't get no satisfaction :sad: )
redkat (packing yet?)
kellyahearn :wave: (any word on Miro's story yet? Saw some pics on U2tours.com)
alison0313 (is your aim true :wink: )
u2wedge (My buddy! - I'd put a hug here, but interference won't let me include one)

:wave:

:wave: hi peeps!

i'm trying to get in touch with gorman because the problems we ran into last time (when the stream suddenly stopped and i couldn't call back got philk so we had to use zootopia) are still not resolved. he's not responding to my text messages or ims. :(

Wenda, make sure you google for coupon codes if you're shopping online. I found my mother all kinds of discounts and saved her good money earlier. 20% off + free shipping Eddie Bauer, stuff like that.

Hi Diane! :wave:

Alu, I'm ordering from a specific site that offers no discount. I'm getting my mom a gift card for the new spa I went to downtown in the new snazzy hotel.

:drool:

The woman needs pampering!

KhanadaRhodes said:

i'm trying to get in touch with gorman because the problems we ran into last time (when the stream suddenly stopped and i couldn't call back got philk so we had to use zootopia) are still not resolved. he's not responding to my text messages or ims. :(

I hope he resolves this before the St. Louis show given that he'll be our source :|

KhanadaRhodes said:

hey khan :wave:
khan0nk.jpg

good luck reaching gorman

Lila has the funnest hello replies ever! Weeeeeee..

"In the ghettooooo" :whistle:

Hi QB :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom