Charlotte, NC Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elton :bow:

this show has been too short :sigh: :love:

my favorite Elton song :drool:

I'm seriously thinking about asking my parents to go to Vegas over my spring break so I can see him, instead of wherever they wanted to go :reject:

Queen Bee said:

Don't post it here :no: Or my crap violin recording either, for that matter :mad:

Definitely not posting here! And your NON CRAP violin recording won't be posted either. :hug:

GibsonGirl said:

No one knows Newfoundland exists. :lol: And I mean no one.

It's the most eastern province in Canada, just above Nova Scotia.

how lovely :love:

Nova Scotia... reminds me of Springhill minning disaster...

"stop whistiling, cause I'm not in the Beatles, ok, it's U2 here"... :madwife: :drool:

imagine, that's pre-cellphone rampage, sing tearer Bono :love:

AngelofHarlem01 said:

Aw thanks GibsonGirl :wave: great song

My pleasure. :) I agree. That whole album (Ocean Rain) is very good, I highly recommend it.

wenda said:

I've never tried it. I'm faithful to the regular ol' Coffee Crisp, lol. But I did send some to my best friends daughter in NC and she LOVED them.

So I’m not the only American with a love for them? I lost my Canadian connection for Coffee Crisp a few years ago. What’s your email; I’ll send you my address? This rocks, any American candy you can’t live without?

Lila, it is a long story, but I kind of got sidetracked from a medical standpoint and missed both LA shows and the Friday Vegas show. Am feeling much better now, sorry I was unable to get back to you. :(

GibsonGirl said:

Eketawhata?

Town in the northern half of the Wairarapa, the region in the southeast of the North Island.

New Zealand has the best town names. Ngaruawahia, Paraparaumu, Pahiatua, Waipukurau, Whakamoana, Pauatahanui, Paekakariki, Kaiapoi ... :drool:

Foreigners never know how to pronounce them. :drool:

Axver how do you like Kiri Te Kanawa? Is she fully Maori or just partially?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom