Cancelling ticket order with Tickemaster: No prob?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Erin go bragh

The Fly
Well I'm having second thoughts about my order for 1 lower section ticket to Denver on 4/21/05, so I sent a request Ticketmaster to cancel the order.

Anyone else cancel orders with them? I have a feeling they'll only refund me the ticket price and tax, but keep the convenience charge (that should be INconvenience charge).

Any input?

I bought nosebleeds behind the stage :| for Chicago 4 and then called 10 minutes after I bought them and tried to cancel. They wouldn't let me, the lady said, "well normally it would be no problem but since this is the U2, I can't cancel this". :shrug:

It can't hurt to ask though, I think someone on here was able to cancel their order.

Erin go bragh said:
Well I'm having second thoughts about my order for 1 lower section ticket to Denver on 4/21/05, so I sent a request Ticketmaster to cancel the order.

Anyone else cancel orders with them? I have a feeling they'll only refund me the ticket price and tax, but keep the convenience charge (that should be INconvenience charge).

Any input?

The only way Ticketmaster will cancel an order is if there was something misleading on their website at the time you bought the tickets - the wrong seating chart, misprinted ticket prices, or the tickets they gave you were not the ones you ordered. Or if you never get the tickets shipped to you. But they will not cancel the order if you just decide that you don't want the tickets anymore.

I was able to get my pre-sale order cancelled because they changed the seating chart for the venue after I had purchased the tickets. I've probably done 150+ orders through Ticketmaster over the years (seems like it anyway) - and this was the only one I've ever been able to cancel.

Re: Re: Cancelling ticket order with Tickemaster: No prob?

matt_tx00 said:

The only way Ticketmaster will cancel an order is if there was something misleading on their website at the time you bought the tickets - the wrong seating chart, misprinted ticket prices, or the tickets they gave you were not the ones you ordered. Or if you never get the tickets shipped to you. But they will not cancel the order if you just decide that you don't want the tickets anymore.

I was able to get my pre-sale order cancelled because they changed the seating chart for the venue after I had purchased the tickets. I've probably done 150+ orders through Ticketmaster over the years (seems like it anyway) - and this was the only one I've ever been able to cancel.

Well in my email to them, I mentioned that the ticket I got was not what I desired, but they'll prolly say too bad.

No worries....I know I'll be able to move the ticket eventually, just had second thoughts on wanting to go through the hassle. No worries. One way or another, I'm going to fanagle a way to see em here in So Cal, even if it's on the second leg.

Thanks for the input.

Back
Top Bottom