Can U2.com members use code once more?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RiverToTheSea

Babyface
I'm confused. If you are not a prop member and you used your code to buy one ticket in the first presales...can you use it once more in this new presale?

Just wondering. My friend lives in portland, oregon and bought a seattle ticket because she didn't know if they would ever end up coming to portland. Now..it sounds like they are and it is much easier for her to see them in portland due to childcare issues and so forth.

Will she be able to get in on this? Not sure!!

thanks..

I guess if she cannot, she'll have to find someone to trade GAs with her.

The general consensus around here is that any new U2.com subscriber (ie: non-Propaganda member who paid $40 for a membership) won't be able to participate in the Fall presale. I used my code for the first North American leg, and I haven't received any e-mails from U2.com and my code has disappeared from the red box when I log in. I've still been examining the wording of some of the things posted on U2.com and I think there still might be hope...

From the tour info that just came up within the hour:
All U2.Com Subscribers in North America who did not buy tickets with their unique code in earlier presales, have been mailed with information on how to take part in presales for the Fall leg of the tour. Those Subscribers should use the link on the left of this page when the presale is open for the show they would like to attend.

As explained in Larry's February letter, this time around we have set up a new system to manage the presale. Priority goes to former subscribers of the band's longtime magazine 'Propaganda' and to U2.Com Subscribers who have not yet been able to purchase tickets for 'Vertigo/2005'.

The word priority makes me think that what's going on Tuesday is for Propaganda members and new U2.com subscribers who still have codes, and maybe something is planned for those who used their codes.

I could be completely wrong, that's just the way I'm reading things!

Back
Top Bottom