Bullet With Butterfly Wings in Electric Co. appreciation thread.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

God Part III

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
This is indeed the best snippet they ever used. I don't even know the original song, but I can't get enough of it. It truly makes Electric Co. stand out this year. It sounds better than it ever did, and it was a highlight for me each concert I attended. (they didn't snippet it in Milan though :p)

DESPITE ALL MY RAGE
DESPITE ALL MY RAGE
DESPITE ALL MY RAAAAAAGE
If you don't know... Electric co...

:drool:

Incredible. Anybody else feel this?

(This is kind of a pointless thread but it sounds so good it needed some sort of attention.)

Despite All My Rage Im Still Like A Rat In A Cage...!

Smashing Pumpkins best song, great snippet.

Its on the double album Mellon Collie and The Infinite Sadness, a heavy mother of a rock album.

Yeah, Pumpkins rock! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Its a great snippet. I was lucky enough to hear Electric Co. in Dublin; and its such a rocking song. I never realised how good it was until I heard it live.

I LOVE having this in Electric Co.!!! I still listen to Electric Co from Chicago May 9 at least once a day :drool:

Electric Co. / Bullet With Butterfly Wings (snippet) / I Can See For Miles (snippet) is just about perfect. I really didn't think I'd ever say this about a resurrected song, but Electric Co. is sounding better than it ever has.

totally agree with everything mentoined...elec co with these snippets is breathtaking...one of the best songs of this tour BY FAR!!!

what snippets are going to be on the dvd?
did they do smashing pumpkins and the who in chicago?
what snippets did they do in milan?

thanks.

Axver said:
Electric Co. / Bullet With Butterfly Wings (snippet) / I Can See For Miles (snippet) is just about perfect. I really didn't think I'd ever say this about a resurrected song, but Electric Co. is sounding better than it ever has.

TOTALLY agree :)

:rockon:

:up: to the thread.

I'll also take the opportunity to say how much I loved hearing Bono add a few lines from the song in 'Calamity Jane' at the end of 'Sometimes'...:yes:

chrissybaby said:
what snippets are going to be on the dvd?
did they do smashing pumpkins and the who in chicago?
what snippets did they do in milan?

thanks.

They sang Bullet With Butterfly Wings in Chicago right?

As I'm listening to Milan 2 right now, I can tell you they didn't "snip it" but instead some song that says:

People I don't know trying to kill me.
Etc.

God Part III said:

They sang Bullet With Butterfly Wings in Chicago right?

As I'm listening to Milan 2 right now, I can tell you they didn't "snip it" but instead some song that says:

Etc.

that's a bad sign

love the Bullet with Butterfly snippet in The Electric Co. :love:

theres not alot more i can say as youve all probably heard it for yourselves and have your own opinions about what it does for the song. plain and simple: it rocks :rockon:

Milan was Electric Co. / People I Don't Know Are Trying To Kill Me (snippet) / Go To The Mirror Boy (snippet).

Axver said:
Milan was Electric Co. / People I Don't Know Are Trying To Kill Me (snippet) / Go To The Mirror Boy (snippet).

I don't understand Ax.
People I Don't Know Trying To Kill Me is not a song.
It's a quote, but Bono quotes a lot of stuff into his singing, but they don't count as snippets...
Why is that? Bono sang an special verse for Italy in Beautiful Day at the same concert, yet that's not considered as a snippet. When a quote takes the place where a snippet usually is equals that it qualifies as a snippet or?

I think you made a mistake...
:tsk:

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom