Bullet The Blue Sky

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

God Part III

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I'm sick of the whining. Just wanted to say that I think that Bullet The Blue Sky has never sounded any better.
Edge's solo is nail-bitingly good. Maybe even better is the way he makes it sound like sirens at the end. It's sound really spooky, but also really really good.
The Hands That Built America fit brilliantly.
Let's just say that the song (in my opinion) is reborn in every way and should be a setlist standard.

:up: This version is definitely the most haunting and sombre Bullet ever. I love it.

I agree that Bullet is played differently on this tour and that it is played well. BUT it is still Bullet. You cannot deny that, and if you are fed up with the song....it has appeared on every single concert video since, well, since they wrote it....then you are fed up with the song no matter how well they do it this time and I would still like to see it replaced by something that haven't been played a million times before.

no disrespect U2Man but the way i see it, you want pretty much every song replaced, and then you would want the replacements replaced

While I prefer the faster solo and the climatic slide ending I'm loving this version. Edge's solo is amazing now, really great, he has added some cool stuff there. The snippets of Hands works perfectly indeed! I'm interested in listening to Miss Sarajevo following this song. I think it's a great idea.

KUEFC09U2 said:
no disrespect U2Man but the way i see it, you want pretty much every song replaced, and then you would want the replacements replaced

eh no. Please name the songs you think I want replaced and the replacements you think I want replaced. Because I think we have misunderstood eachother.

U2Man said:

eh no. Please name the songs you think I want replaced and the replacements you think I want replaced. Because I think we have misunderstood eachother.
sorry we must have, my fault

If I could meet Bono or any member of U2 I want to ask them "Why have you played Bullet every tour, every show since you wrote it?" I don't really have a problem with the song and enjoy live, but every show?

Back
Top Bottom