Buffalo Setlist Watch and Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
From @U2

Unfortunately, the rigors of touring and the strain of singing night-after-night took a severe toll on Bono's pipes...especially during the group's monstrous Popmart tour in 1997.

Having picked up the bad habit of inhaling the cheroots he puffed on the Zoo TV tour, Bono became a full-fledged smoker while on the road; a habit which, combined with a severe sinus infection, had a disastrous effect on his voice...which he lost on more than a few tour dates, particularly the band's history-making show in Sarajevo.

Fortunately, after the tour, he was admitted to the hospital to have the problem corrected and has since quit smoking, after doctors told him it would permanently damage his singing.

Queen Bee said:
I can't believe you're really playing NKOTB, Khan :lol:

If I remember correctly, I think this is the SECOND time we have heard New Kids over a stream, I think that other time was when everyone and their hamster was having a birthday.

KhanadaRhodes said:

you're joking, right?

:reject:

my mom took my sister and her friend, another friend was supposed to go but couldnt, so i ended up going.

i was like 10.

:madspit:

ljclary said:
From @U2

Unfortunately, the rigors of touring and the strain of singing night-after-night took a severe toll on Bono's pipes...especially during the group's monstrous Popmart tour in 1997.

Having picked up the bad habit of inhaling the cheroots he puffed on the Zoo TV tour, Bono became a full-fledged smoker while on the road; a habit which, combined with a severe sinus infection, had a disastrous effect on his voice...which he lost on more than a few tour dates, particularly the band's history-making show in Sarajevo.

Fortunately, after the tour, he was admitted to the hospital to have the problem corrected and has since quit smoking, after doctors told him it would permanently damage his singing.
thanks for the info ljclary

KhanadaRhodes said:

awww come on, you know i meant it all in good fun. i wouldn't be mean to you :hug:

I'm just so tired of it. I've already seen it spread to some other website, though thankfully I didn't see my name attached. I never quite intended to make myself the target of Internet mockery, but there's a reason why I no longer make phone posts.

I wish it had at least been about a song I really like.

Ah well. :)

SETLIST

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. Gloria
5. The Ocean
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For/ In A Little While (Snippet)
7. Beautiful Day / Sgt Pepper Snippet (Snippet) / Merry Christmas (Snippet)
8. Original Of The Species
9. Sometimes You Can’t Make it on Your Own
10. Love and Peace or Else
11. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Rock The Casbah (Snippet)
12. Bullet The Blue Sky
13. Miss Sarajevo
14. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
15. Where The Streets Have No Name
16. One / Help (Snippet)

ENCORE

17. Until The End Of The World

Queen Bee said:
vertibanjo.jpg

Nice!!

ljclary said:
From @U2

Hate to break this, but Bono was smoking before ZooTV (at least as early as the JT tour) and I'm sure he's tried to quit but the boy has no willpower...

Axver said:
I'm just so tired of it. I've already seen it spread to some other website, though thankfully I didn't see my name attached. I never quite intended to make myself the target of Internet mockery, but there's a reason why I no longer make phone posts.

I wish it had at least been about a song I really like.

Ah well. :)
awww, can't you at least make regular phone posts? i like your accent :(

Back
Top Bottom