Buffalo Setlist Watch and Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I actually played a pick up game of basketball against a few of the members of NKOTB. :shifty: They were not very good! :laugh:

Listened to Streets on the phone, and now the speech before One

SETLIST

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. Gloria
5. The Ocean
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For/ In A Little While (Snippet)
7. Beautiful Day / Sgt Pepper Snippet (Snippet) / Merry Christmas (Snippet)
8. Original Of The Species
9. Sometimes You Can’t Make it on Your Own
10. Love and Peace or Else
11. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Rock The Casbah (Snippet)
12. Bullet The Blue Sky
13. Miss Sarajevo
14. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
15. Where The Streets Have No Name (Wow x 1, it's crazy, oh wow)
16. One

ljclary said:
and for you NKOTB lovers, wasn't danny the guy who smacked halle berry around so much she ended up in the hospital?

No that was a baseball palyer from the Braves...what the hell was his name?!?!?!

no, pretty sure she said it wasn't him. she was backstage at the NK shows a lot before she was famous.

ljclary said:
and for you NKOTB lovers, wasn't danny the guy who smacked halle berry around so much she ended up in the hospital?

No that was a baseball palyer from the Braves...what the hell was his name?!?!?!

David Justice.... one of my former friends was a good friend of his

KhanadaRhodes said:

:down:

I even asked you not to do it. I'm fucking sick of it. It's not funny, I'm tired of it being mentioned, and I wish you people would cut it out.

vertibanjo.jpg

U2Girl1978 said:

what?? no way...

I was whispering at 4am over a shitty line under the Pacific, that's why it sounds even worse than it needed to sound.

I'm sick of being the target of mockery for this.

Axver said:
:down:

I even asked you not to do it. I'm fucking sick of it. It's not funny, I'm tired of it being mentioned, and I wish you people would cut it out.
actually, you asked me not to play anything off axver and the quiet minority, and i haven't. but you asked me to play vertigo x2...

Axver said:

I was whispering at 4am over a shitty line under the Pacific, that's why it sounds even worse than it needed to sound.

I'm sick of being the target of mockery for this.

well, I liked the accent...:|

Back
Top Bottom