Buffalo Setlist Watch and Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Man, my cable went out and I missed the whole thing, pictures and drama and all... :(

bridonohue said:

no problem.

just found out there is a disc with about 8 songs on it from this soundcheck.

Ooh, that's cool. What other stuff was soundchecked? Soundchecks intrigue me.

Bologna Soundcheck

Bologna, Italy
02/05/85

1. Wire
2. The Unforgettable Fire
3. A Sort Of Homecoming
4. Bad
5. MLK (partly)
6. Indian Summer Sky
7. Pride

This recording is a tremendous find for any Unforgettable Fire era collector. It features a soundcheck (the guy who traded it to me dated it 02/05/85) in a tremendous quality for a soundcheck recording. I have never heard a comparable soundcheck recording. The sound is crisp and clear which lead me to list it as a soundboard recording but I can't finally substantiate this. The only minor flaws worth mentioning is a very slight hiss in the background and that Bono doesn't sing most of the time.

from u2onetreehill.de

:drool:

That soundcheck seriously appeals to the UF fanlad in me!

yeah, me too. i am going to try to find it this weekend. i'll let you know if i do.

good night, or i guess where you are good afternoon.

bridonohue said:
Bologna Soundcheck

Bologna, Italy
02/05/85

1. Wire
2. The Unforgettable Fire
3. A Sort Of Homecoming
4. Bad
5. MLK (partly)
6. Indian Summer Sky
7. Pride

This recording is a tremendous find for any Unforgettable Fire era collector. It features a soundcheck (the guy who traded it to me dated it 02/05/85) in a tremendous quality for a soundcheck recording. I have never heard a comparable soundcheck recording. The sound is crisp and clear which lead me to list it as a soundboard recording but I can't finally substantiate this. The only minor flaws worth mentioning is a very slight hiss in the background and that Bono doesn't sing most of the time.

from u2onetreehill.de
I love soundchecks! :drool:

WEEEEEEEEE!!!

The show was AMAZING! But then again, it's U2. I saw Gabriel walking around with beer, lol. He was far away so I didn't introduce myself but I did see him. I had a FABULOUS time!! Although I think GA would have been more fun if I was with someone. Not that I mind alone and I'd gladly do it again but in GA, I'm thinking it's mo' betta!

I can't wait for the torrent on this bad boy. Le sigh...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom