Buenos Aires II Setlist Watch and Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:

Hey Hun! :hug:

I can't seem to get it to work. :( All I get is black. It says sometihing about the network not acception more connections? :scratch:

That's what I got. Chizip is hosting an audio link, though. I'll go find the link numbers... Oh, Chizip posted it two posts above this one!

Chip, thanks for streaming the show!!!!

I'm back and I'm now listening.

dazzledbylight said:
BTW I'm turns out in this cafe.while i was strugging to get this thing going [hook up] the womannext to me trys to help ansd sees I'm tryingt to get this.SHE"S on Zootpia posting....... anyone know her?:D

she says :wave: HI interferencers!!!

its a small world with LOTS of U2 fans

What the hell am I doing in Washington where I could be in Buenos Aires... :mad:

Oh, well, all my family and my friends are at the show so at least they are having a blast...

The Fly! :drool:

Like UTEOTW, this is what a rock concert's all about.

I wish they would bust out with Discotheque or Mofo already!!!

In other news, The Fly! :rockon:

Gonna be there!
Gonna make it on time
Gonna Beeeeee theeeeeerrrreeeee

*my favorite part* :rockon:

dazzledbylight said:
BTW I'm turns out in this cafe.while i was strugging to get this thing going [hook up] the womannext to me trys to help ansd sees I'm tryingt to get this.SHE"S on Zootpia posting....... anyone know her?:D

she says :wave: HI interferencers!!!

OOOOOOOOOPSS

i cut out the line with her name

IT'S DIEDRA at zootopia..... she says HIIIII !

Last edited:
anyone got a setlist for tonight's show or are all references regarding the radio broadcast?

i speak spanish too, but it doesnt help much here because bono screws up most of what he says ne way...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom