Buenos Aires II Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I repeat in order everyone see this :

sorry if the adress given by Axver is buffering, it is because the source stream (Kabul FM stream) is buffering. Cut off if you're on Kabul stream and go on the adress given by Axver

So please, go to the mirror : the adresse http://62.4.76.152:8000 (click on listen, or copy it in your media player)

Lila64 said:

Dazzled - the web address (the numbers)...
Go to Itunes if you have it, go to the advanced tab at top. Go to 'open stream', and paste the web address. If you don't have iTunes, then... I'm not any help now, am I? :shrug:

:hug: thanks Lila I'll go ask the guy at the desk

if anyone esle has any suggestions please go ahead and give them :D
BRB!

Axver said:

Woah, zwervers! :wave:

How have you been? I've missed seeing you around here.

I can't really help with the radio - I have it muted while I listen to my own music until U2 starts. :wink:

Hi Axver:wink:

Well not to good to be honest but time heals all wounds they say. It will only take till 2009 but hey...:|
I've been working on my first novel and I'm allready at page 181 so things are going pretty well with that.

It's nigh there but I'm wide awake, I'm not sleeping

enjoy you'all

OK the4 guy said i should just google ITunes up......

THEN WHAT>>>>>

b/c i made only be able to have one window open in thias cafe so what's next?

PUNCH IN the #s ?? what's this about cut & paste {I know basically how to cut & paste but what do i do here??

im just wondering....is everyone else's going out for like 45 seconds at a time, and then coming back for like 10 seconds, and going back out again?

zwervers2 said:

Hi Axver:wink:

Well not to good to be honest but time heals all wounds they say. It will only take till 2009 but hey...:|
I've been working on my first novel and I'm allready at page 181 so things are going pretty well with that.

It's nigh there but I'm wide awake, I'm not sleeping

enjoy you'all

Well, in that case, have a :heterosexualmanhug: Whatever happened to the song about that? :wink:

Actually, speaking of songs, have you had any success with your music? And I'm glad to hear writing's working out for you so far - I love literature. :drool:

kellyahern said:

Is the funny voice guy supposed to be a kid or an old lady? :huh:

eh, i have no clue

Kelly, did you see the FSU-Duke game last night? :hyper:

AngelofHarlem01 said:
if you go to the official site http://www.fmkabul.com/data/index.asp click on the ear phones, the player should pop up for you and then play.

i'm trying to cut down the buffering on this stream

sorry if the adress given by Axver is buffering, it is because the source stream (Kabul FM stream) is buffering. Cut off if you're on Kabul stream and go on the adress given by Axver

So please, go to the mirror : the adresse http://62.4.76.152:8000 (click on listen, or copy it in your media player)

Axver said:

Well, in that case, have a :heterosexualmanhug: Whatever happened to the song about that? :wink:

Actually, speaking of songs, have you had any success with your music? And I'm glad to hear writing's working out for you so far - I love literature. :drool:

the song never made it :)
I never finished it to be honset, maybe this year who knows..
The record is finished now. THis year we will have to do something with it. Everyones seems commited now so again who knows.
The book will be something, at least I hope so.:wink:

zoofred said:

i'm trying to cut down the buffering on this stream

lol sorry was just trying to help dazzle get the player. i mean no harm lol. :wink:

kellyahern said:

I don't really follow FSU basketball, but I heard about it this morning :up:.

I don't either, but I was excited :)

and zwervers, that book/music thing sounds seriously cool, how long have you been working on them?

Hi Everyone :wave:

So it's around 9:45 PM there. Are we actually going to get to hear the concert? I'm just listening to some guy speaking spanish really fast. I'm too lazy to read back through the post to see what's going on.

While we wait...

Courtesy of MLKtoSCL:

img02813hg7ya.jpg

:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom