Buenos Aires I Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i love to hear please!!!
and if u remember one of the songs that i wanted to hear was mother of the disappeared...so maybe tonight i will have ..PLEASE!!!!

the radio statio broadcastig the concert???
it's radio kabul
the link i think is in the first page....

hey..there is still somebody here????

u2.com is going to move to a privite chat..so nobody will be on their forum for their broadcast..please tell me that someone is going to do the setlist party with me here!!!

Pop Artist said:
I think we're an hour off on the time zones

Not according to timeanddate.com

Are we sure they said that the broadcast begins at 8pm, or at it's beginning soon and the current time is 8pm, or just that U2's opener is beginning at 8pm?

There will be plenty of people around later...don't worry. Believe victor_f is going to be texting the setlist to the website Axver posted in the first message so we will have a source if the radio doesn't work out.

Pop Artist said:
Believe victor_f is going to be texting the setlist to the website Axver posted in the first message so we will have a source if the radio doesn't work out.

Don't get your hopes up:

Posted on: 27/02/2006 18:02 (GMT -03:00)
I THINK I'LL BE UNABLE TO POST THE SETLIST.

Posted on: 27/02/2006 18:02 (GMT -03:00)
LOOKS LIKE THERE IS NO GPRS CONNECTION OVER HERE.

U2Spain said:
Hello. U2 Valencia has reported in a spanish forum that yesterday the band rehearsed 12 songs including...Tomorrow!!!

I doubt that!

tomorrow!!!!!!!!

anyway the administrator of u2.com wrote that she is trying to update the setlist live...
i will have a look on it....
i think that they have someone at the concert

I don't. They have been talking to some spanish fans that have been waiting in line the last two days. I met some of this fans and if they have heard "tomorrow" i belive it.

why they just said that they are not going to cancel the show of u2???

u2 not se suspiende....or something like that??!!!

francy said:
why they just said that they are not going to cancel the show of u2???

u2 not se suspiende....or something like that??!!!

I heard that - :shrug: Should know after this song if they will be stepping up the U2. :wink:

U2Spain said:
I don't. They have been talking to some spanish fans that have been waiting in line the last two days. I met some of this fans and if they have heard "tomorrow" i belive it.

Surely they misheard something.

Sure, An Cat Dubh was pretty out of the blue, but that was miles more probable than Tomorrow. Consider me skeptical.

With the filming tonight and tomorrow, I doubt they will be dropping any song premieres at these two shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom