Bruxelles - part quatre

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:

:lol: :up:

Thank you again for the picture :bow:
Psst, special for you :sexywink:

mini-Afbeelding024.jpg

KBRY said:

That was Larry's call, by the way, Bono was on the B stage running back and he said something like "Larry, what is it gonna be, (?) or punk rock? It is up to you Larry Mullen Jr!!" Obviously, Larry then went into the Vertigo opener...

I know I'm kinda late getting here, but I have been busy catching up a bit.

I wanted to say that it really wasn't Larry's call, well obviously Bono said all the above but on the screen shots of the bandmembers, we could see Larry's set list very well. Well , at least I could read the last songs on his list and the last one wasn't 40 :wink:

That's one of the first things I payed attention to when the camera's came on. The day before, at the rehearsal, they stopped after playing Yahweh, so we didn't know what they would end with.
Larry's camera spilled that one for me :|

At least I have memories of 40 being played at the end in the old days ;)

But it was a magnificent show, good company ;) , good time (too short though, they could go on and on and o.......) don't you agree soul waits??

thanks Jami, I know its on torrents but I'm waiting for mp3's, I'm not a technical wizzard as you may know :wink:

I already found 7 songs :drool:

And if you ever find a video of it, please let me know;)

Last edited:
Hi Greety :wave:

Yes, the company was great, lol :)
I wrote a bit on this thread and the "european stage"-thread about the show, don't know if you got the chance to read it, I loved it!
We need to go to more shows.
:)

I'd love mp3's as well, I can't do the torrent-thing either.

Back
Top Bottom