Brussels setlist party part DOS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Electric Co. Fuck yeah. I was starting to get worried when I saw I Will Follow on U2.com

So far, this is a great way to start the new leg of the tour. 3 of their best songs!

Hello everybody! :wave: I was on my driving lesson today and the radio was on, the guy started talking about U2's tour second leg staring today and all of that and he said that one of the songs that they were going to play on Europe was Miss Sarajevo. I know it's probaby not gonna happen since we didn't hear anything about it but just letting you all know. :)

sami0201 said:

hey! I like I Will Follow!:madspit: :wink:

It is so overplayed it's not even funny.
Not to mention Electric Co. is ten times the song I Will Follow could ever be.

TheBrazilianFly said:
Hello everybody! :wave: I was on my driving lesson today and the radio was on, the guy started talking about U2's tour second leg staring today and all of that and he said that one of the songs that they were going to play on Europe was Miss Sarajevo. I know it's probaby not gonna happen since we didn't hear anything about it but just letting you all know. :)

I thought I read somewhere that they did play a snippet of it at rehearsals?

In honor of me changing into an Acrobat, and U2 starting a brand new leg of their tour, I decided it was time for a new avatar.

Radio Brussels... SO CRUEL

Vertigo Show: Vertigo//UTEOTW//Electric CO//Elevation

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom