Brussels Rehearsal Setlist Party--- Part Deux!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the guy on u2eastlink says that a car crashed into a tree because the driver was distracted looking at the screens.:lol:

My guess is... if they are doing the acoustic set, it would happen between Sometimes and Love and Peace. That means now.

If they're gonna do an acoustic set, where would/could they put it? i'd be somewhat surprised if they break up the "War Trilogy" of LAPOE, SBS, and BTBS, although I suppose you cupld put it in between those last two, but it would seem weird.

Prater vi norsk nå også?
Dette er mye mere europæisk end de amerikanske setlist-parties!

Zooropean103 said:
I can't imagine how great will be Vertigo in the stadiums when 60 000 persons will sing the chorus! :drool:

or elevation with 60,000 people doing the woo woos

partybono.gif

A little late, I know. :wink:

VertigoGal said:

pourquoi est-ce qu'ils peuvent parler dans des autres langues?!?!

sorry im stopping now :reject:

It's not that you can't... it's just that you shouldn't cause it is rude... that applies for everyone...

Asi es que a ver si ya se ponen a hablar ingles todos eh?

:shame:

I think the eastlink guy has also noted that Larry lost a drumstick at the start of Sometimes.

Watch out people! Distracted drivers and flying drumsticks...

I can't even imagine how beautiful the SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGG part will be.

5 months to Tampa!!!!

God Part III said:
Prater vi norsk nå også?
Dette er mye mere europæisk end de amerikanske setlist-parties!

I try to keep it in English for the sake of the other 98%.. I have a different forum where I speak norsk/norwegian ;)

ramblin rose said:
Yeah, the guy on u2eastlink says that a car crashed into a tree because the driver was distracted looking at the screens.:lol:

So we went from the small intimate indoor concerts of North America to the great grand distracting spectacles of Europe.
To all Americans: You have been so screwed over!

OH COME ON WE DESERVE IT!

U2dork said:
I think the eastlink guy has also noted that Larry lost a drumstick at the start of Sometimes.

Watch out people! Distracted drivers and flying drumsticks...

can't say I'd mind the drumstick part:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom