Brussels Party thread-Part 3...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone mention how the catwalks are all red now, no stripes as in early setup? Sorry, catching this thread late...

About the stage... When is it decided who gets in the front space? We just have to be lucky with our gate or what??

still no new pics or phone call from rono.
i hope he's just enjoying the concert and nothing's wrong with his phone :laugh:

I still don't get the complaining about the setlist's being the same. I was burning some concerts from previous tours to cds last night and the setlists didn't change a lot on the other tours either. UF - basically the same songs everynight, Pop - same, Elevation - same.

RademR said:

like your username, had some good times there :wink:

I used to visit YBOR a lot, now I live about 45 min. south - still very lively and can't recall all of the memories

:)

kellyahern said:
I still don't get the complaining about the setlist's being the same. I was burning some concerts from previous tours to cds last night and the setlists didn't change a lot on the other tours either. UF - basically the same songs everynight, Pop - same, Elevation - same.

Yeah, and people were complaining then too :wink:

I have to admit, I'm surprised at how similar this is to yesterday's rehearsal.

At least we know there's bound to be some differences for the encore, since they only did 5 songs.

GibsonGirl said:

Yeah. :angry: First he lies about Pop and Zooropa, now he's gone and shaved his bloody head!

:wink:
He must of went to Supercuts. I see alot of people coming out like that.

kellyahern said:

I quess someone in the band shouldn't have said that they were really going to mix it up this time...LIARS:wink:

U2tour.de states Running To Stand Still as "acoustic".
I don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom