Brussels Party thread-Part 3...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
daygloeyes2 said:

Not Mysterious Ways!! :no: I want a chance to be the dancing girl, if they continue that the 3rd leg. :wink:

Mysterious Ways was rather fun (although I utterly don't see the allure in being dragged on stage to dance - to play guitar is a different story!), but the show would cope quite fine with Out Of Control in its place. The Fly --> UTEOTW --> OOC at Boston II was out of this world.

You mean to tell me we can't have one lousy R&H track? Too much AB, 1 too many Vertigo's, no 40...boo.

Sure hope it's better in 2 weeks...

Ok, everyone I am not a setlist party virgin anymore.

This was like a rollercoaster... intense, but fun. :D

See you at the next party :wave:

zwervers2 said:

Well you should because this is officialy the worst set of the tour thusfar...and don't give me the UTEOTW story...great song but a staple so nothing spectacular setlist wise...they actualy dropped a boy song...
it should be called Belgium got screwed bacause i'm sure they will change something...this set sucks sorry to say it...and this had nothing to do with a new stage etc...

U2FanPeter said:
Could you imagine the internet bitching if they played PITNOL twice?

It is called Pride.

It is shorter than PINTOL.

What is this? Bizzaro-world? Where abbreviations are longer than the actual names?

mkdominatr said:

maybe but the phones are worth it

Very true. On the third night in Boston, I was in the ellipse on the walkway rail, and during the end of One, I turned and looked around the Fleet Centre. What I saw was a truly gorgeous sight to behold.

For God's sake will people stop bitching about how everyone got fucked?? Honestly, there are people who can't go to see a single concert...who can't even afford to buy a single album less. Give it a rest already and enjoy the moments while you can!

Axver said:

Mysterious Ways was rather fun (although I utterly don't see the allure in being dragged on stage to dance - to play guitar is a different story!), but the show would cope quite fine with Out Of Control in its place. The Fly --> UTEOTW --> OOC at Boston II was out of this world.

Well, you are a guy, so I don't think dancing with Bono would be very fun for you. :wink:

I listened to the Boston 2 bootleg of those 3 songs. Amazing. :drool: You were so lucky to experience it live. :)

Axver said:

Very true. On the third night in Boston, I was in the ellipse on the walkway rail, and during the end of One, I turned and looked around the Fleet Centre. What I saw was a truly gorgeous sight to behold.
i had the same view in philly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom