Brisbane Setlist & Watch Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
8 days...:sad: -- tears of joy

I just have a couple of questions, if someone who was there could answer.

1) Did With or Without You end with the 'shine like stars' verse?
2) Was the SBS/Bullet combo the same as in Chicago, with the band switching songs as Bono goes to throw the mike?
3) What was Saints like?
4) Was the annoying "everyone!" thing played before COBL?
5) Does anyone think I have a chance of seeing Running to Stand Still and Bad played at Melbourne?

COBL_04 said:
8 days...:sad: -- tears of joy

I just have a couple of questions, if someone who was there could answer.

1) Did With or Without You end with the 'shine like stars' verse?
2) Was the SBS/Bullet combo the same as in Chicago, with the band switching songs as Bono goes to throw the mike?
3) What was Saints like?
4) Was the annoying "everyone!" thing played before COBL?
5) Does anyone think I have a chance of seeing Running to Stand Still and Bad played at Melbourne?

1. No. It ended with a snippet of Streets Of Your Town by The Go-Betweens. At the rehearsal the night before, it ended with snippets of INXS's Never Tear Us Apart and Joy Division's Love Will Tear Us Apart.
2. Yes, same transition.
3. Pretty decent, but it was only the second time I'd heard the song and the first was at the rehearsal the night before, so I don't know (and don't plan to find out) how it compares to the studio version.
4. Yes.
5. RTSS: No, Miss Sarajevo seems to have well and truly taken over there. Bad: It's possible, but I wouldn't say probable at all.

Axver said:

5. RTSS: No, Miss Sarajevo seems to have well and truly taken over there. Bad: It's possible, but I wouldn't say probable at all.

*sigh* :sad:
No hope for the miracle drug or crumbs or oots either?

ah well, can't have it all.

Back
Top Bottom